What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Labyrinth, from Barrels of fun!

If there is enough demand they will do extended production on the topper and shooter rod
There is enough alternate backglasses for the whole run as made on demand

Does this mean you are back on board the Labyrinth train?

Been discussing with the wife on.buying this today.

Dunno man. Leaning toward Elton at the minute, just kept going back to it over the last two days.

Honestly I think it's one of those things, plenty of people were leaning Lab as well. It just depends on which vibe appeals to you more. They're both amazing.

And I'm disappointed in myself for vibing more with Elton. I love Henson. Im a henson guy. What an utter disgrace.

Dunno man. Leaning toward Elton at the minute, just kept going back to it over the last two days.

Honestly I think it's one of those things, plenty of people were leaning Lab as well. It just depends on which vibe appeals to you more. They're both amazing.

And I'm disappointed in myself for vibing more with Elton. I love Henson. Im a henson guy. What an utter disgrace.

Elton does nothing for me, but this game has got me watching the movie again.

PXL_20231021_215955694.jpg

Get a grip man, Elton would appreciate it😂

What you thinking then Davey lab or Elton ? Or neither , must admit Elton looks great

Reading on pinside, who usually sh1t over everything new, the only criticism on Lab is Bowies eyes looking a bit too close to each other in the translite! This has also been disputed by those that have seen it in person, so looks to be a slam dunk for BoF, good for them!

Reading on pinside, who usually sh1t over everything new, the only criticism on Lab is Bowies eyes looking a bit too close to each other in the translite! This has also been disputed by those that have seen it in person, so looks to be a slam dunk for BoF, good for them!
Yeh I’d have to have the alternate translite as couldn’t have boss eyed Bowie staring at me like that 🤣

I'm honestly gobsmacked how rude and aggressive people are to one another on pinside to anyone with a different opinion or taste in pinball machines. Not everyone of course but a large number.

Maybe it's because we all bump into each other once per year so we keep it pleasant? 😂

Back
Top Bottom