What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Kiss ..... pro/prem

I looked into buying a KISS LE as one came up for a superb price near a friend of mine in USA. Biggest issue is Spike and it being a non UK game.

Yeah, I saw a Premium for sale in CA for just over £4k! I was also tempted but worried re the region issue. I do remember reading about someone on the forum who imported a US Kiss LE and got it working with a board a guy in Germany made, but I think he had some issues. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit: Here it is - http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/stern-spike-voltage.36559/

@chuckychucks - Is everything still working ok with your imported Kiss LE?

It certainly does seem risky with Spike. So, you have to add an extra board from Germany?

Could get a KISS LE for under £6500 which includes VAT and shipping but I really am not sure I would want the hassle and risk.

Spike is bad enough as it is without adding extra modifications that can fry node boards :confused:

Hmmm, guess I need to get out more and meet these people ;)

Yeah, I saw a Premium for sale in CA for just over £4k! I was also tempted but worried re the region issue. I do remember reading about someone on the forum who imported a US Kiss LE and got it working with a board a guy in Germany made, but I think he had some issues. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit: Here it is - http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/stern-spike-voltage.36559/

@chuckychucks - Is everything still working ok with your imported Kiss LE?

After a bumpy start with a capacitor on the mod board in the wrong place and a node board issue I am pleased to say that I am still rocking and rolling with my Kiss LE with no problems.

Would I import another game from the US, most definitely..it would not cause me a second thought, my Metallica Premium is also. a US game and I have never had a problem.

I have 4 more games that I want to get when I have the money, Walking Dead LE, Ghostbusters LE, Aerosmith Premium or LE and Simpsons Pinball Party, my life will not be complete until I have these

I will most likely source 3 of these from my contact in the US unless I am lucky enough to get them at a good price in the UK or Europe.

Now I’m off to shake the crap out of that money tree

Attachments

• 677507F4-9A91-4DA4-94F6-61E9B99FC03D.jpeg
    677507F4-9A91-4DA4-94F6-61E9B99FC03D.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 23
So a pro for £6750:eek:

It has the extra armour with the stickers on it as well.

no sure that its available - might be a NIB order - as he's a stern dealer - but if not its all supply and demand ;)

Back
Top Bottom