What's new

Wanted Kiss ..... pro/prem

D

Deleted member 181

Hey ladies...

Looking for the above and yes I know I had one before for about three weeks but I want one back in my life
The gent that has my old one doesn’t want to sell it so on the hunt .

Ta muchly
Will

I am reclaimed the space that my son stole from me for his toys ;)
So it will sit next to the TaF and the Ms pac man that have already made their way into the back room .

So there tossers lol :)

Apparently there are only a couple of Premiums in the country - been tempted to ask Phil if they’re still available NIB but not sure that’s wise...

Everyone wants a Kiss. I know I do.
Why?
Cos we do this while playing:D
kiss.gif

View attachment 57720 Or if you can’t hire in the stage pyrotechnics this is a more cost effective way ;)
Matt as the cat....... Classic.

Remember the argument over who was gonna be Starchild!! Which I won [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yeah junior wanted to be Star child ;):p

:)Do you want to see bad girls pic Steve??? Is that your way of asking to see it???

I'm dreading them getting a Charlies Angels. There'll be a fight over who's Farrah Fawcett.

Some people say KISS not finished because of cities but I kind of get what they do now.

15 cities, choose where to play.

After finishing one song Gene does a city call out - adds to the vibe:clap: There are a ton of them in the game. 30 plus?

Worst thing about the game? KISS decals are worst quality ever! Nothing can do except accept Stern just made a bad batch.

Now, where are my platforms? ;)

kiss.gif

Back
Top Bottom