What's new

Wanted Kiss ..... pro/prem

I looked into buying a KISS LE as one came up for a superb price near a friend of mine in USA. Biggest issue is Spike and it being a non UK game.

Yeah, I saw a Premium for sale in CA for just over £4k! I was also tempted but worried re the region issue. I do remember reading about someone on the forum who imported a US Kiss LE and got it working with a board a guy in Germany made, but I think he had some issues. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit: Here it is - http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/stern-spike-voltage.36559/

@chuckychucks - Is everything still working ok with your imported Kiss LE?

It certainly does seem risky with Spike. So, you have to add an extra board from Germany?

Could get a KISS LE for under £6500 which includes VAT and shipping but I really am not sure I would want the hassle and risk.

Spike is bad enough as it is without adding extra modifications that can fry node boards :confused:

Hmmm, guess I need to get out more and meet these people ;)

Yeah, I saw a Premium for sale in CA for just over £4k! I was also tempted but worried re the region issue. I do remember reading about someone on the forum who imported a US Kiss LE and got it working with a board a guy in Germany made, but I think he had some issues. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit: Here it is - http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/stern-spike-voltage.36559/

@chuckychucks - Is everything still working ok with your imported Kiss LE?

After a bumpy start with a capacitor on the mod board in the wrong place and a node board issue I am pleased to say that I am still rocking and rolling with my Kiss LE with no problems.

Would I import another game from the US, most definitely..it would not cause me a second thought, my Metallica Premium is also. a US game and I have never had a problem.

I have 4 more games that I want to get when I have the money, Walking Dead LE, Ghostbusters LE, Aerosmith Premium or LE and Simpsons Pinball Party, my life will not be complete until I have these

I will most likely source 3 of these from my contact in the US unless I am lucky enough to get them at a good price in the UK or Europe.

Now I’m off to shake the crap out of that money tree

Attachments

• 677507F4-9A91-4DA4-94F6-61E9B99FC03D.jpeg
    677507F4-9A91-4DA4-94F6-61E9B99FC03D.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 23
So a pro for £6750:eek:

It has the extra armour with the stickers on it as well.

no sure that its available - might be a NIB order - as he's a stern dealer - but if not its all supply and demand ;)

Back
Top Bottom