What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaneda's pinball podcast

He's write about the narcissism bit:D:D:D

In a way that is why I have listened to a few. To be that confident and talk with such conviction .........he should be a politician :clap:

He's a classic sh*t stirrer doing it solely for attention, I avoid him at all costs. Most people like LOTR but I think he'd marry his given the chance.

I tried to listen to this, but his voice is just so whiny that I turned it off after less than 5 minutes.

I am surprised Kaneda has not yet opened an account on this forum!? :)

Some of his podcasts are good. Ted's interviews are worth listening to.

I skipped through a few bits of some of the earlier ones ... they were appalling. Constant mouth breathing and cognitive dissonance.

Listened to one of the more recent ones and actually got all the way through. He sounded better and was a little more consistent in what he said. Might be worth listening to.

Getting booted out of Pinside probably removed the temptation to constantly troll and change tack every two seconds. Still, prefer Coast2Coast - Nate's both a more articulate host and a far better inquisitor.

I take back what I said ... listened to bits of his TPF wrap-up and subsequent episode. He was repeating himself over and over, most of his arguments were completely incoherent, and he seemed to be grasping at any straw possible to pump up GB & Stern whilst finding everything else lacklustre or bad. He made clear he didn't like anything about the presentation and marketing of Alien and TBL, but just as quickly stated he neither went to nor wanted to go to either seminar (or any others).

He's back to sounding exactly like he did on Pinside again.

Well, I did call you a grade A idiot a couple of posts back but everyone has a right to be here (until they prove otherwise) I would think. So, welcome - just don't be a d1ck!

To be fair to him, he has improved. Still inconsistent, but *some* stuff is worthwhile, especially given the lack of competing content, and that he seems to have belatedly stepped off the Stern fanboi train.

Some of the podcasts are well worth a listen.

How about an exclusive for exact day that SW is going to be announced? :D

Thank you for the welcome dear chaps! Happy to have listeners on the other side of the pond. I expect Star Wars announcement May 25 with a full reveal beginning of June. 100% I am wrong. Stern seems hellbent on pumping Aerosmith sales at the moment.

Stern seems hellbent on pumping Aerosmith sales at the moment.

Until Aerosmith sales die off a bit I'd expect them to keep quiet about Star Wars. Why take potential sales away from what seems a really good game by all accounts. Even if Star Wars is sh*t (it had better not be) they'll sell a ton on theme alone and to all the non hardcore pinheads who don't have the same level of appreciation/sensitivity to rules, shot geometry etc.

Until Aerosmith sales die off a bit I'd expect them to keep quiet about Star Wars. Why take potential sales away from what seems a really good game by all accounts. Even if Star Wars is sh*t (it had better not be) they'll sell a ton on theme alone and to all the non hardcore pinheads who don't have the same level of appreciation/sensitivity to rules, shot geometry etc.

As long as the Stern line is moving, Stern is making money. Whether it's WWE on the line or Star Wars, one game stealing hype from another doesn't hurt them too bad. They still have A TON of GB orders to fill, not sure how well Batman has sold, Aerosmith isn't a huge hit (LE's sitting at distributors)...My gut tells me Aerosmith will actually be the better pin than SW. Best hand-drawn art package vs drag and drop approved assets. No brainer which is gonna look better and we know Aerosmith shoots really nice and has one of Stern's coolest toys ever. That bar for Star Wars to reach is gonna be really high. I expect it to feel like Batman with both Art and LCD animations being very similar in execution.

Back
Top Bottom