What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

I can almost cope with Brody being omitted …but Larry too?
Pinside defence babes saying Brody not in it cause you, as the player are Brody!
Alrighhhhtttyyy then 😂

P:s —- if the movie assets on LCD are all there then I guess that’s a 🏆

If the game doesn't say:

'its a beautiful day and the beaches are open'

and/or

'amity means friendship'

when you press start, then pinball browser is going to get some serious action lol....

Watched the flip n out stream last night with Joel and friends …. The shots are insane on that back end very interesting

If the game doesn't say:

'its a beautiful day and the beaches are open'

and/or

'amity means friendship'

when you press start, then pinball browser is going to get some serious action lol....
“you would like to prove that, get your name in the National Geographic “
Lol..

Last edited:
It is simply the end of Pinflation mate.

Been due a long time.

I would poke a guess that if you are considering paying out over £16K on a Stern LE you are not skint and probably can afford a loss when you sell something.
Your missing the biggest issue though, the NIB buyers might be able to afford a loss and I agree LE buyers can likely afford it as they have deep pockets to drop 15-16k in the first place.

However it’s the pool of people that previously picked up used LEs and Premiums that’s getting smaller and smaller.

As NIB prices continue to climb, resale prices do, so the question is how much of a hit/loss are those NIB buyers willing to take before they tap out?

You only have to look at the Foo Fighter LEs up for sale to see it’s happening 4.5k loss and still up for sale, will they eventually sell or need reducing further?

If it’s the later, will those LE buyers be in next time or say no thanks moving forward, it all goes towards shrinking the market.

However it’s the pool of people that previously picked up used LEs and Premiums that’s getting smaller and smaller.

I'd agree with that. I'm not someone who'd pick up an LE in the first place, so I wouldn't be interested in picking up a second-hand LE for the same price (or more) than a NIB Premium. Thus, the LE would need to come down to the price of a second-hand Prem (+/- £200 for the powder coat) for me to be interested.

Looking forward to seeing more on this, should find out more details within the net couple hours on the LE.

I’m a bit confused. This boat sculpt clearly looks more like Hoopers boat.
Yet Ben Gardners face is beneath hoopers boat? What u reckon?

9EA9325B-D186-452D-B914-4F7A2C9AFDD6.jpeg
B7C427C8-801D-4163-9B99-FBBDB02F1DED.jpegEC190CAE-709B-4AE9-8284-033B8762D590.jpeg466CA7BB-D9CE-4A9B-88B3-0D627F97C844.jpeg

I think there needs to be something else aside from what has been leaked mate.

Underwhelmed is a word that's been used a lot.

Neil made a comment on Facebook saying that 'the video doesn’t show the game or the shots off at all and infact shows a few things that don’t show how the game really plays or works at all'

If true it makes you wonder what Stern's marketing department are doing as the game trailer should surely show the best aspects of the machine.

Either way looking forward to seeing more later today.

Have you not watched the super extended directors cut version where he inspects under Hoopers boat for barnacles post munching? Would appear this is the scene from that

I'm actually waiting for Mercedes pulling a copyright number on Stern for that wheel, it does look a little close for comfort

Watched the flip n out stream last night with Joel and friends …. The shots are insane on that back end very interesting

Watching this now, definitely makes the game look more interesting!

Back
Top Bottom