What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

As I’ve already said there’s little doubt it will play well being an Elwin design.
Also it will probably have nice flow and end up with a polished ruleset.
However much like bond no one can convince me it’s a beautiful looking pin and has great art. Along with theme, art is also an important factor in my decision making process and neither do it for me on this cornerstone.
We will soon see what art packages are on prem/pro but that won’t change the baron sea that is the playfield art.
Maybe in the flesh it’s a different matter as someone mentioned they used foils like GZ.
Looking forward to flip at TPF alongside TCM, LT and Labrinth.

Reactions: Jib
I actually have to say I love the artwork . . . I'm more concerned about what the lesser models will look like.

It's the lack of sculpts on the orca, non interactive shark and no barrels which is underwhelming me most

Okay. I'm impressed. I can definitely see resemblances to JP (the uplanes on the posts) and some other Stern pins, but I really enjoy how Keith Elwin can weave a story with the pinball play - in this case about catching sharks, which just makes everything make sense.

I'm also a sucker for fishing themes... for some reason.

NO Physical Ball Locks ? Sounds like you'll need to use Insider to get the most out of it also, career and ranking system 🤷‍♂️

It really looks like the Pro is going to feel quite different to play. It looks faster for sure.

The wave ramp that feeds the upper pf on the Prem/LE just screams around to set up a shot from the upper right flipper on the Pro.

Guess the pro will make Zepplin owners feel like they have less of an open playfield now.

Premium version has the best translite, I don’t really understand why the pro and LE versions have the same translites, unless I missed something?

Back
Top Bottom