What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

Pro Art and Backglass surprisingly looks better than premium. Glad they kept the sharkfin in the pro and although losing the upper boat PF is a shame it was an obvious typical stern move.

They have redeemed them selves a little after that gameplay video and I think pinside will have a positive swing of FOMO to aid sales.

No change here though I was always out but look forward to flipping it.

I love the art across the board tbh. I know it's a little pinball FX in style but it looks great. Obviously the Pro was never going to have the Orca play field but the shark not coming out from the play field is a big miss in terms of wow factor. The 'custom sculpted chum bucket' not really doing it for me.

I like it! Pro obviously not as impressive but still has plenty to shoot at. The trap-up on the third flipper and the right outlane nudging post are interesting smaller additions. Looks like it’ll shoot super fast (Pro especially)

I love the art across the board tbh. I know it's a little pinball FX in style but it looks great. Obviously the Pro was never going to have the Orca play field but the shark not coming out from the play field is a big miss in terms of wow factor. The 'custom sculpted chum bucket' not really doing it for me.

I'm normally a Premium buyer, but I don't really like upper playfields so the Pro looks pretty good to me - but it's a huge shame re the shark not coming out of the playfield.

I'm normally a Premium buyer, but I don't really like upper playfields so the Pro looks pretty good to me - but it's a huge shame re the shark not coming out of the playfield.

Yeah agreed. The upper play field isn't a miss at all for me personally. If I can get over the static shark I might be in. I want Pulp Fiction but Elwin's next game is likely to arrive before that it seems.

The game looks great, think i prefer the Prem art. really like how they got the designer to talk us through the playfield and the story. I wasn't too impressed yesterday with the game when I watched the leaks, but now tempted :)

It seems Elwin has chucked his bait into the sea and reeling in a lot of buyers.
So who’s in and who’s out.

I’m out but can’t wait to flip.
I want to see the gameplay video first and sensible me wants to wait until I've played it on location but me that controls the buy button is hovering over it 🤣

Lets play spot the fishtales references. Im sure there will be some in the coding to look out for as well -" the biggest shark I ever saw!"

so far - Cast Again and lite fish finder

The finish quality on the wave ramp doesn't look great considering it's so visible & Prem/LE exclusive. :O
1704394499662.png

The finish quality on the wave ramp doesn't look great considering it's so visible & Prem/LE exclusive. :O

Its 100% a prototype machine being used in the promo material like it is all the other launches

It'll be nicer on the real machines

Love the Graffiti Amity sign on the back board , its class !
Gameplay could be great.
I would have kept the LCD movie clips from Jaws orignal only as the other follow up movies are pants!
I would like to see the gameplay and LCD in action. We have the back of Brody napper on the Premium art but still no frontals anywhere to be seen. Thats my biggest issue..

I actually think the Pro looks the best across the board.

Nice artwork, layout looks interesting. The little flipper on the right explains the openess of the middle of the playfield. You lose the upper playfield, but I don't think they ever really add all that much - with moving shark mech and no trapping up top, this could be fast. I am looking forward to seeing gameplay, I am getting a TWD feeling off this, probably a load of cr*p but let's see it play.

Back
Top Bottom