What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homepin Pinball Presents: > 5....

Really interesting presentation from Mike Kalinowski at Vancouver Flipout 2017. Fascinating hearing how it all came about and some of the serious hurdles along the way

Really interesting presentation from Mike Kalinowski at Vancouver Flipout 2017. Fascinating hearing how it all came about and some of the serious hurdles along the way

A really good watch, had to skim over some of it but you have to respect Mike he knows his stuff!

Just watched and have to say very impressed. Good background story too. Hope it's successful and hats off to them. Worth watching.

Some flipper gap! Hopefully better video this weekend.

looks ok, will want to have a play of one. I'm a big TB fan. Surprised no colour DMD in this day and age though.

Neil.

looks ok, will want to have a play of one. I'm a big TB fan. Surprised no colour DMD in this day and age though.

Neil.

The programmer died mid way through and thanks to some strange Chinese law, the code died with him. Hence the dmd but it was meant to have an LCD

Ahh, but no pricing as of yet? I am not in for one, any NIB is out of my budget, but it is bloomin' interesting to see where this could take the market, if anywhere... If they are robust, could the lower price point and mods see an uprising in sited machines - that would be a game changer.

Ahh, but no pricing as of yet? I am not in for one, any NIB is out of my budget, but it is bloomin' interesting to see where this could take the market, if anywhere...

It was on the Pinball Heaven website for a little while but seems to have been removed now. If memory serves me it was around either £4.5k or £5.5k, can't remember which.

At pinball heaven
Thunderbirds pinball machine

£3,912.50

Thunderbirds pinball machine for sale in the UK.

Ex vat that price. No idea why it’s not visible on site but will have a look later.

I like it, but I'm a thunderbirds fan! Will look forward to playing at Pinfest - also hope colordmd do color for it.

Mike Kalinowski will be there with his T-Bird. He's also doing a talk. Not sure how the actual machine is being transported. Maybe it's you @chris b :)

I'd be very interested in reports on how the game plays, as well as any thoughts on the boardset from those with the necessary tech savvy.

Being someone who remembers the time when games couldn't be given away etc etc I've never entertained the expense of a nib game, but for a game that looks good, with such a great theme and which is (not that much more than) double what I've just spent on a DH, maybe this will be the first one!

Phil being distributor is a massive plus as well :)

It looks class, not going to lie. NIB games never an option for me because I'm not a person with a ton of liquid assets - obviously only getting worse as pinball games climb in price - but that's a far more palatable price point.

Looking forward to playing it. I really like the 'moving-standing target'.

Back
Top Bottom