What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Firepower Shop Log

It's been a while so thought I'd update. Inserts now all level, pf cleaned and waxed. Just about to start replacing the lighting braid stuff on the underside as most of that is missing

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_17_ytu9uqe8.jpg

Thats looking pretty nice.Have seen some well mullered FP playfields over the years-esp near the slings

Wow! That is very shiny! I'd read some disappointing reviews about the Paragon backglass from CPR but this one looks like a beauty.

It's not a CPR they have yet to pull their finger out on fp backglasses. This is a rerun by Williams in the 90's supposedly improved to prevent flakage the only flaw they made was the yellow on firepower doesn't gradiat on this version which doesn't bother me

It's not a CPR they have yet to pull their finger out on fp backglasses. This is a rerun by Williams in the 90's supposedly improved to prevent flakage the only flaw they made was the yellow on firepower doesn't gradiat on this version which doesn't bother me
Oops! Where is my mind? What on earth made me think it was a CPR job? Must have got mixed up reading another thread/site. Doh!

Just a lil update got all the light sockets fitted apart from the few missing ones I had missed grrr now ordered. All the mechs fitted apart from pops, flippers and one sling. All broken switches removed while I wait for more. I ran out of screws so waiting for andy to return.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395616448.158902.jpg

Cheers jay

A little but more progress we have flipper mechs and 3 pops. Just one pop and sling arm to go in. But I've now run out of screws and nylock nuts and I'm missing the hairpin for the sling. Andy is sorting me out with the nuts and clip and I think I've sourced some metric equivalents of the screws

RImageUploadedByTapatalk1395753375.914647.jpg

Still missing a few lamp holders and switches I'm waiting for

In that case I don't have enough think I had about 2 metres left over. You can have it if you want but it's nowhere near enough ill measure it when I get home. Paul I think it was put up a link a while ago to a place you can get a whole roll for £20. Wish I'd known of that place at the time I bought it by the metre or foot.

Back
Top Bottom