What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at this listing yesterday. I was thinking it must take some serious effort to get photos to look that bad these days. How do you even do it? How do you get them to look so terrible?? :eek:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pinball-Machine/151272842856?_trksid=p2045573.c100034.m2102&_trkparms=aid=555012&algo=PW.MBE&ao=1&asc=20140107092241&meid=6029842569229434504&pid=100034&prg=20140107092241&rk=2&rkt=4&sd=201068891015

Pure class photos. Every image looks like it's been taken on a foggy day. Particually enjoy the one with the backglass reflection and the other with the finger over the lense;)

Shame really, I'd like to give The Shadow a whirl.

Either a cared-for forum member's machine, or a bargain fixer upper. This is neither.

Truck Stop, Space Station and Monday Night Football are not worth £1900 combined. looks like they are currently in storage too so probably not able to take a look even if i wanted them. they're only about 2 miles from my house.

Fair enough!

My AFM avatar's eyes are transfixed by your jiggly avatar. Beware imminent abduction.

Truck Stop, Space Station and Monday Night Football are not worth £1900 combined. looks like they are currently in storage too so probably not able to take a look even if i wanted them. they're only about 2 miles from my house.

Nice haul tho of interesting titles. Truck Stop hardly ever appear for sale , MNF are rare in the UK, and actually not that many Space Station about. And Space Station is AWESOME

I'd value at (for average workers)

SS - 675+
MNF - 525+
TS - 500+

So not wildly overpriced - if you could knock him down and they in ok shape then fair deal imo

Black Rose starting price is very high. Can't work out if the tactic of warning people it didn't work when listed is a sign of a good honest seller or someone shooting themselves in the foot.

Rare to see two up for grabs at the same time, seller is open to offers so may be trying to circumvent the fees with top end BIN.

Rare to see two up for grabs at the same time, seller is open to offers so may be trying to circumvent the fees with top end BIN.

Unfortunately that doesn't work as well now, with Ebay now charging you when you pull an item... however i guess you can get away with one item per year before they do...

Are you sure this isn't the shysters getting ready for the SLAM?

If I was a pinball seller, I'd make sure things were available after the show to mugs to buy at inflated prices. But I'm not, so I wont :p

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Judge-Dre...eo_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&hash=item2c80fcfeea
"I wont bore you telling you what a fantastic game it is (if you're reading this you probably already know), this table always seems to be rated within the top 5 of the best pinball machines ever made."

Erm, really, seems you made that bit up, personally I think it's a mediocre game that barely scrapes into the top 50 :D

http://pinside.com/pinball/top-100

"Many Judge dredd pinball machines have been played hard over their life and are often badly worn"

Wrong again, both mine had very little wear as they were hardly played before I shifted them for something half decent :p

Last edited:
The top250/top100 b0ll0x is getting a bit old. They are just a averages of personal preference and ego and bare no relation to any one person's view and enjoyment of a table.

Also, what's wrong with a bit of wear. It make the table cheaper :p Cars are to be driven, not polished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom