What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:We have no way of proving it - but just to say this pinball has been hired to The Who back stage at a few concerts - did ask for them to sign it one day - but sadly never happened.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232726768590?ul_noapp=true

For f*** sake, what is wrong with these people? But then saying that i heard from a mysterious man in my local pub that he went to see Cirque De Soleil in Las Vegas and all the performers were apparantly playing my Cirqus Voltaire backstage!! Couldnt believe it myself, but obviously theres no proof of this.

oh dear painted front,wrong door,fruit machine start button,what other horrors is it hiding

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hyperbal...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I had the misfortune to play one of these recently - It ain't pinball - it looks like it from a distance.but it's like a horizontal pachinko - overpriced too. That's a blessing as some silly twunt might go for it if it was cheaper.
Hyperball is stone cold classic mentalness that many of us remember fondly from the arcades.

It's noisy, it's fast furious and if you know how to play it properly it's bloody ace. A piece of super cool arcade history.

Yeah.... it's not pinball. So what [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I love the look of it,it reminds me of a old game i had as a kid "crossfire" i think it was called.to be honest if it was nearer £500 i would of been interested,not that im commenting that its overpriced as i have no idea as to value , but at £500 i would have it as it would be worth that to me,Mind you i like air hockey and Foosball as well so clearly might just have no tast or shame.

Wow crossfire, that was a great game, cool memories of playing that as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom