What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I want popeyes arm!
popeyeforum-1.jpg

Obviously very motivated to sell.

Never ceases to amaze me how people can't be bothered to do a decent description etc for high value items.

EDIT: That £12.5k regular TAF is a scam though, obviously. Same price as the TAFG that is also on eBay (which is also ridiculous), scammer just copied that and has no clue what you're asking for so has just stuck a few more random photos he found on the web.

Last edited:
so we are after a 33 year old machine that could be hook or hurricane and pinball heaven cannot get the part to fix the juggler! narrows it down I guess:hmm:

Is there really one bid on that 12.5k taf???
Is that to encourage others to bid? Or is that a drunken mistake?

Mad description but someone local should grab the remnants of hurricane as I'm sure someone is looking for a cab to use as pinmame and the play field is full of goodies and the transformer hard to get

What's the going rate for an elvis?

I paid £3,250 for an Elvis around 6 months ago. Bought from a mate of a forum member. Excellent, if not mint condition with just a couple of minor marks to cabinet. It was the one at NLP. Think that was on the cheap side though as the guy needed cash quick. Would have paid more given the condition. No up post too which I think makes it more desireable than UK version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom