What's new

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked about this over a week ago no reply a few people on here did the same I think one got an answer and they said they new what it was worth so was wanting £2500

I was told £900. Thought that was expensive for condition?

That looks a pretty sad ebd Le. Backglass is shot. Game is filthy as hell. Cab has been painted black ????? Seller is telling you how clever and well researched he is. Yet he is not clever and well researched enough to plug it in or even see whether any balls are in

Best avoided imho, unless mega cheap

That looks a pretty sad ebd Le. Backglass is shot. Game is filthy as hell. Cab has been painted black ????? Seller is telling you how clever and well researched he is. Yet he is not clever and well researched enough to plug it in or even see whether any balls are in

Best avoided imho, unless mega cheap

What do you think a fair offer would be on the ebd?
And the popeye?

Getting in the thing is going to be a bitch, no keys. Your going to have to pick the top lock.

Looks like the ball trough on that EBD has been ripped off or something? Lots of playfield damage on the underside where it was.

To me, that ebd is worth scrap, and my spider sense tells me that the seller might be very difficult to deal with.

Current state of that thing in the open market, I think 300. You can get much nicer, sound examples for 800 quid or so

Just avoid it. The whole episode will not make you a happier person.

An Ok working Popeye gotta be 1400+.....come on its a fully loaded mid 90s Bally Williams wide body [emoji16].. one sold on here for 1500 a while ago, so non worker bid accordingly.

Sounds like DMD working on this. Not much other details.

I notice this one has the crappier flat Bluto plastic.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Getting in the thing is going to be a bitch, no keys. Your going to have to pick the top lock.
@Arv
Never worry about no keys....trade secret alert!! Use a metal cone cutter like this! Lock gone in sixty seconds! (Or less normally...depends what mood you are in!!) ;):rofl:
IMG_3103.JPG

An Ok working Popeye gotta be 1400+.....come on its a fully loaded mid 90s Bally Williams wide body [emoji16].. one sold on here for 1500 a while ago, so non worker bid accordingly.

Sounds like DMD working on this. Not much other details.

I notice this one has the crappier flat Bluto plastic.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

What about it’s current condition?

Yeah thats the sort of bit i use if i have no joy picking it. Its the top lock that i don't like drilling.

Like others have said i would totally avoid the ebd. I think the offer of £400 was very generous based on the info the seller has given us. But, he has done his research so apparantly that junker os worth more than what all of us think!

i offered £375 on it and he rejected it also. There is a lot more of these about than he thinks - fully working one in Flipout now! Its a good game but not a mega game.

Neil.

So they're selling a bad power supply that cannot be tested due to coming from a machine with a bad power supply? Wasn’t aware of RFM having 2 power supplies? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom