What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend Jon has one cos his wife likes cats but if it's 1k plus it might be next put the door. Think there may be a spare playfield as well "somewhere"

Ooo would that be a nice playfield? “Somewhere”?

I used to make out it was for the wife but now I’m of the age the style police have left, I have to say I do love my BC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooo would that be a nice playfield? “Somewhere”?

I used to make out it was for the wife but now I’m of the age the style police have left, I have to say I do love my BC

You wouldn't have gotten away with wanting to keep a "Bad Girls"

If you don’t want to risk missing out you could buy it now for 15k :rofl:.

With credit dot and zero feedback seller it’s a no brainer.

None of it seems to add up. Why is the game on credit and not free play? Pictures are abysmal but show cabinet with few ding. Mysterious fault that can't be fixed. 15k bin. Seller with no feedback.

None of it seems to add up. Why is the game on credit and not free play? Pictures are abysmal but show cabinet with few ding. Mysterious fault that can't be fixed. 15k bin. Seller with no feedback.

Far too many scams, normally hacked accounts.

Nothing like keeping your games in a warm environment. This one comes with a free heater right by the transformer!

B3D72BA0-D466-4800-B0B2-9BAD073DB32E.png

That Rock auction is nuts.... nice to have spares but way, way overpriced. Will never sell at that.

Heater in a machine? Eh? What? Not even done the ground mods... first thing you should do before anything else.... like central heating. :rolleyes:

Another TAF:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Addams-family-pinball-machine-fully-working/292557591886

Condition looks iffy from the few pictures provided. Credit dot obviously despite "All fully working in excellent condition". Mahoosive lock bar through the front on several photos, but oddly enough not the last one? Shooter lane looks well worn.

Guess one for the restorers on here, or a player pin depending on how much it goes for?

Another TAF:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Addams-family-pinball-machine-fully-working/292557591886

Condition looks iffy from the few pictures provided. Credit dot obviously despite "All fully working in excellent condition". Mahoosive lock bar through the front on several photos, but oddly enough not the last one? Shooter lane looks well worn.

Guess one for the restorers on here, or a player pin depending on how much it goes for?
Last photo without lockdown is odd... maybe he’s selling 2 and got his pics muddled. You can see another machine leg to the right, and the photos are odd aspects suggesting cropping.

Possibly, though the last photo shows a machine to the right whereas all of the other photos don't (unless you count the arcade looking cab).

AF sold for £14
it will have lowered the average estimate considerably on all those data minining valuation websites some people use
Perhaps this is one of those long cons that I saw in a film once. Sell the same pin but different pics,several times,for less each time. Thus driving the price down. So the seller can finally buy an AF that he never had in the first place after a year or two ;)
Genius ! I can see s film being made about it one day

TAF that is for sale is on location at the Happidrome arcade in Southend, they have two Addams family machines and are selling one to make space in the arcade. The coin door pictured is not from the one for sale however. Im messaging the seller atm as that particular machine holds a lot of sentimental value for me so would love to have it in my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom