What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the description of this Dr Who!
Selling a useful Whitewater plastic too:eek:.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bally-DR...869113?hash=item2cd31412b9:g:k6IAAOSwCxdau6u-

Haha ....that is good old Gaz Pound ........and a classic Gaz listing it is :rofl:

'little wear on play field on edge near transporter' ............. :-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:thumbs:

s-l1600.jpg

What would a nice condition Doctor Who be worth as I know someone who is trying to sell a nice one.

Surprised Courtney’s waterworld only went for 1k on eBay. I would have valued it higher given how rare it is. Never played one

Yeah I know! Haha. Usually when I list stuff on eBay I get stupid half price offers from people. So listing at twice the price, everyones happy and thinks they got a bargain. We'll see anyway. Not fussed if it sells or not.

Thats hilarious! You’ll have to let us know what offers you get. I do hate people with cheap offers. I had a lady facebook message me a while back asking to buy a machine for one of her boys. When i said the cheapest i would sell a game for is a grand (i didnt have anything i wanted to sell anyway at the time) she went “well argos sell a good one for £150” :rofl:

Thats hilarious! You’ll have to let us know what offers you get. I do hate people with cheap offers. I had a lady facebook message me a while back asking to buy a machine for one of her boys. When i said the cheapest i would sell a game for is a grand (i didnt have anything i wanted to sell anyway at the time) she went “well argos sell a good one for £150” :rofl:

They do free delivery for that as well

I sold a TWD translite when brand new for £75 but made the mistake of using a picture of the game in picture two for reference. Guy turned up in van expecting a whole machine

That must be same bloke who when I had a VW Golf for sale for 4k, turned up, spent about 1 1/2 hours trying to make his mind up, then said he would take it, but had to get money from cashpoint.
It was only when I said don't think you can take 4k out of cashpoint, we both realised he thought it was £400:eek::eek:
He was little bit embarrassed

General public also see all arcade stuff the same. Bloke turned up for twin towers fruit machine and knocked me down from £130 to £100 as he only had £100 to spend on "toys" then asked how much the "matching" pinball was next to it. Lets say he just took the fruity

I think the worst one I've had (or at least the most memorable) was when I was selling an antique rocking chair. I had it listed at £110 expecting to sell it for £75-90. Some guy messaged me offering £15 along with a load of guff about it being his mums birthday hoping to guilt me into accepting his generous offer. Noticed his eBay username was something like 'Antiquesdealerguy'.

Jukeboxe potential buyers who can't tell the difference between a commerical unit and a steepletone glorified cd player available in home bargains for £39.95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom