What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, everything is crazy priced now.

And if a TAF is worth 5k , then a FT is 2k all day every day as it is a far better game - tin hat on:rolleyes:

I prefer FT too, but TAF has always and will always be 2X+ FT. I always considered it (I've only been into pinball since just before xmas) as a £1400 -£1500 maximum game, for a nice version, so I don't believe that it can be a £2k game... still, the market will decide.

I prefer FT too, but TAF has always and will always be 2X+ FT. I always considered it (I've only been into pinball since just before xmas) as a £1400 -£1500 maximum game, for a nice version, so I don't believe that it can be a £2k game... still, the market will decide.
Well, around 3 sold for 2k ish in last 9 months so think it is pretty close already.
Just remember - the market is bonkers these days:eek:
Who would have thought a Stern LE would be £10k??
Especially as Tron LE was 'only' around £5k in 2011.

So are we saying that FT is now a £2k game then?
If you are the person to put that one bid of 2k down so then eBay takes £200 off ,which means you gave eBay £200 and the seller gets £1800 ,then yes its a 2k machine , personally I always ask to deal out side and pessonally pick it up so I can see and check it in the flesh and pay £1800 for it , but if you are that person who likes the buy it now price than super eBay gets £280 ;)

Well my hope of a FT for £1,500 is out of the window then, unless anyone has got a right old dog :p

Might put my black rose on for ............. one million dollars!!!!!
giphy.gif

seriously, ebay prices asked are not what the seller will take, play the game, a lot of sellers will sell out of Ebay for half what they are asking.
i knocked down a £1000 machine to £250 a couple of weeks ago, still didn't buy it because it was pure junk, some people might know the machine as it was discussed here.

Ebay fee promos are so regular now you'd be mad to list a pin at another time apart from at a silly over the top buy it now price . Problem is new or one off sellers see those prices and value their games accordingly rather than check completed sold prices.

From memory they were £6000 - 6500 NIB so not sure why such a mark up:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom