What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
A black hole I think it was

It was.
I messaged the guy to say I was just 5mins away and could be there with cash in hand.

Listing was removed just after that.
These auctions are 10 a penny now but I still get a chuckle at some of the email addresses they ask you to send monies too.

This just popped up on the U.S facebook group.

That hand painted cabinet art! :eek:. It looks great imo.
I actually quite like the intense modding on this:hmm:

Screenshot_20180429-075449.png

Screenshot_20180429-075501.png

Screenshot_20180429-075507.png

Screenshot_20180429-075512.png

Screenshot_20180429-075518.png
Screenshot_20180429-075523.png

Screenshot_20180429-075533.png

Screenshot_20180429-075540.png
Screenshot_20180429-075553.png

Screenshot_20180429-075559.png

Screenshot_20180429-075606.png

Jesus. How to take a good looking game. Spend a fortune modding it and severely reduce its value

I can’t be the only one who thinks it now looks dreadful

Just why....

It's not awful but I'd probably change the powder coating. Imagine dropping near on 10 grand on Creech though...

I found his videos but as you say he's not doing them. I'm not a great mod fan but it's not fun staring at a black space !

Wow, that's a £400 game all day long with that amount of wear.

I see the latest eBay sales technique is to sell high value items outside eBay and then just leave the listing active forever with a very high price in order to avoid eBay fees....an item 'that never sold'.

Bad Cats is a pretty ropey system 11 imho. I even played Checkpoint in preference to it when they were alongside each other in the London university students union bar in 1990.

That old em is a bit of an enigma. Firstly the damned thing is in a greenhouse ! The coin door is shocking yet the pf and underside of the pf look ok. Nice to have an animated backglass, but the thing is peeling.

Bad Cats is a pretty ropey system 11 imho. I even played Checkpoint in preference to it when they were alongside each other in the London university students union bar in 1990.

That old em is a bit of an enigma. Firstly the damned thing is in a greenhouse ! The coin door is shocking yet the pf and underside of the pf look ok. Nice to have an animated backglass, but the thing is peeling.
Bad Cats is fun [emoji16] Yeah it's not a top tier Sys 11 but its a fun theme, fun colourful artwork, fun animated backbox, fun sounds.... Meow meow me meow meow.... and did I mention it's just fun [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

My friend Jon has one cos his wife likes cats but if it's 1k plus it might be next put the door. Think there may be a spare playfield as well "somewhere"

There always seems to be a "Bad Cats" at every show I go to , i think its a good game too, I think the fact its been available at a lot of shows past few years, ( the ones ive been to anyway) means a lot of people have tried it and possibly put it on their wanted list, hence its popularity.

The EM machine link i posted
thats what I meant about it too, the door is shocking, but the PF and all mechs look great, EM annimated backglass too, a very rare game, all nice, the backglass is peeling, but not a huge amount from what i can see in the photos, not replaceable but im sure livable with.or repaint the missing bits, not too difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom