What's new

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of no lose as if some donut hands over 6k he can buy another for 2k and buy the missus some PCG (Pinball compensation gifts)

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_dWQAAOSw2xRYeiVR_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
pinball machine

Went for £741.....anyone on here?

I'd really like A Dracula but that is silly money, even more so with that description and number of pics

Last two dw on ebay went for 1750 and 1650. Seems to be the current price. And i am happy with it, as a dw owner. :clap:

You'll get that or more if you wanted to put it up on ebay just now. The only downside for most people would be your location.

Maybe when I have had my fun with it. Not playing my pins just now as they are in the cold garage! I never power anything in the cold

Pins are in demand. Supply is limited. Perfect storm.

Time to get listing on eBay [emoji4]

I'll soon quash all that. I'll list one of mine on eBay. Frickin typical.
A bit like when my mates say
"Threaten to leave Sky, you get a reet deal"

So I do and they say" certainly sir, that's all finalised for you consider us again in the future" :hmm:

I'll soon quash all that. I'll list one of mine on eBay. Frickin typical.
A bit like when my mates say
"Threaten to leave Sky, you get a reet deal"

So I do and they say" certainly sir, that's all finalised for you consider us again in the future" :hmm:

Wait a couple of days and they'll ring you back, offering some good deal. Even after you have left them. It works.... well at least for us it did!

Maybe when I have had my fun with it. Not playing my pins just now as they are in the cold garage! I never power anything in the cold
Sounds like you need to get them moved into the house then.

Didn't you
What is it with sellers on ebay just now, no one wants to turn the machines on to show that they work and the pictures taken are as good as the write ups.

Anyway here's the latest offer

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Simpsons-Arcade-Pinball-/252726951812?hash=item3ad7b33f84:g:ZRgAAOSwA3dYfL9i&_trkparms=pageci%3Adcb62c48-dbec-11e6-9e84-0050568f67e0%7Cparentrq%3Aa76496681590a357cdada072ffb7d4e1%7Ciid%3A1

Data East Simpsons, on the outskirts of St Andrews.

Just checked this, more pics added.

Pic 6 shows 30 credits on it, writeup saying it's set to free play!

Somethings not right!

Sounds like you need to get them moved into the house then.

Didn't you

Just checked this, more pics added.

Pic 6 shows 30 credits on it, writeup saying it's set to free play!

Somethings not right!

No not yet, looking like it will just be one coming in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom