What's new

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was mine! had bad wear just above the flipper, was repainted by me, not great but better than wood, that was some 7 years ago, prior to me Mike Kemp had it.

Oh, I remember that pin. Paid £200 many years ago, just shows you how prices have changed. Agreed, how can anyone bid nearly £700 with no info and crap pictures, MAD

Bonus banana shaped insert had a bad burn mark from the bulb below and cabinet was rough if i remember

Last edited:
I used to have the 'album' of horror and gruesome sound effects!!! :)
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The 1st BBC "Sound Effects of Death and Horror" or the 2nd "More Death and Horror"? Still got mine, the 1st one!

Steve, you beat me too it!
£6000 for a STTNG?????
Has the world gone mad?

And then the other extreme £700 buy it now? This has got to be a scam are these even released over here?
My mistake liberty has them for £5995

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_xhkAAOSw2xRYf8Rq_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
pinball machine

And gone, Hope it was real if anyone took the punt

Last edited:
Steve, you beat me too it!
£6000 for a STTNG?????
Has the world gone mad?
It's the impact of Brexit...clearly no sane reason why it's worth that. I nearly fell off my chair. I would love to meet the seller and ask them What f@@@@@@ planet he is from....

Suspect it's down to the fact that some of the dealers have it up for that moeny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep your heads lad's god knows why pinballs as asking such high prices on ebay .. after all its only meant to be a bit of fun. The problem is bloody ebay sellers judging prices from other sellers its a false market, but its funny to see the prices sometimes .. ps that kiss might be a miniature? the sellers feed back looked almost to good to be true. Half of the fun is the find ebay is like going package trophy hunting in Africa (not that i do) yes you get to come home a hero with your prize but was it really earned .. the fun is in the find :)

My hopes of one day owning TAF have long gone..... Wish i'd bought the one last year that was sold by that coffee shop in the midlands for just over 3k.....

Pat + Mick. Love em

I do also like that it's a dolly machine made into a sky machine with 6 million dollar man instructions

My hopes of one day owning TAF have long gone..... Wish i'd bought the one last year that was sold by that coffee shop in the midlands for just over 3k.....
Not necessarily. Don't limit yourself to dreams of one machine. Buy and sell other games. You will get the joy of sampling games you've never played before (I LOVE that) and you will also get to the stage where you may be able to trade a couple of lesser games to get the Addams you want.
Never give up.
I would like a Metallica or even a Kiss and as I have a holiday to pay for I am currently working on a plan of how to get one by wheeling and dealing. It's fun, try it. :thumbs:

Another deluded seller trying their luck? I do like to chuckle at their pitiful attempts.

In this case, looks like the owner doesn't really want to sell so probably took a bunch of crap photos and listed at a price they knew it would never sell for.

"Yes dear, its on ebay right now. Look at this site (home leisure/liberty games) its worth 10K!!!", "its an easy 6K all day long, pet".....*sniggers*...*cracks open beer*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom