What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_3WsAAOSwt5hYcQk0_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
pinball machine williams cyclone

£1000 buy it now shopped I'm tempted but no money!!!!

There's always something stopping us buying something, sometimes lack of space, sometimes not wanting to upset the other half but for most and definitely for me it's normally a lack of money.

If only we didn't have to be controlled by the evils of money!

Look at this on eBay
pinball machine williams cyclone

£1000 buy it now shopped I'm tempted but no money!!!!

Auction has ended. It did say "open to reasonable offers" so maybe it didn't go for the whole £1k. I like Cyclone but surely it's not a £1k game....?

Also interesting is the score displays, there should be 4 small displays but it's somehow been converted to work with two big ones and some of the score display artwork removed to accommodate them.

i think they've sold all the LE's can't imagine anyone paying that for it though. Not sure what the upgraded cabinet construction is. Does look good in the black trim.

Neil.

Bally radical on the bay!

Start price £350 says he's owned for last 20 years, says fully working no start up errors, pictures rubbish, says he'll put some of it actually working next week? Hasn't changed battery's!!!! Have asked for pictures of circuit boards?
Looks ok what's the going rate for one of these?
If anyone really wants this I'm only being nosy
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_dWQAAOSw2xRYeiVR_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
pinball machine

Doctor Who listed at 99p start, 0 rated seller, no pics of it working and also the description is pants due to both slingshot plastics being broken and the left ramp doesnt have the support post.

I sent him a message and is prepared to accept £1500 cash on collection, too rich for me, didn't think they were worth that much in that condition. It is at least a diamond plate PF

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Baly-Doctor-Who-Pinball-Machine-/272523007138?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Courtney Blush, post: 193503, member: 2273" It is at least a diamond plate PF

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Baly-Doctor-Who-Pinball-Machine-/272523007138?[/QUOTE]

All Williams DMD games are 'diamond Plate' aren't they? Just the name for the clearcoat. After the early 90s they stopped even mentioning it on the playfields.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

What is it with sellers on ebay just now, no one wants to turn the machines on to show that they work and the pictures taken are as good as the write ups.

Anyway here's the latest offer

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Simpsons-Arcade-Pinball-/252726951812?hash=item3ad7b33f84:g:ZRgAAOSwA3dYfL9i&_trkparms=pageci%3Adcb62c48-dbec-11e6-9e84-0050568f67e0%7Cparentrq%3Aa76496681590a357cdada072ffb7d4e1%7Ciid%3A1

Data East Simpsons, on the outskirts of St Andrews.

This was mine! had bad wear just above the flipper, was repainted by me, not great but better than wood, that was some 7 years ago, prior to me Mike Kemp had it.

What is it with sellers on ebay just now, no one wants to turn the machines on to show that they work and the pictures taken are as good as the write ups.

Anyway here's the latest offer

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Simpsons-Arcade-Pinball-/252726951812?hash=item3ad7b33f84:g:ZRgAAOSwA3dYfL9i&_trkparms=pageci%3Adcb62c48-dbec-11e6-9e84-0050568f67e0%7Cparentrq%3Aa76496681590a357cdada072ffb7d4e1%7Ciid%3A1

Data East Simpsons, on the outskirts of St Andrews.
I'm always surprised when anyone bids on things like this on ebay with so little information; as far as I can see, it's just a total gamble unless you go see it for yourself, and if you've gone to that trouble, then you'd have thought you would just do the deal offline.

I'm always surprised when anyone bids on things like this on ebay with so little information; as far as I can see, it's just a total gamble unless you go see it for yourself, and if you've gone to that trouble, then you'd have thought you would just do the deal offline.

Well the bidding frenzy has started! I'm out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom