What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy will not do a deal off Ebay, gonna go round and see it later this week, think the price is about right for it's condition, we'll see.

Just a short hop for you Mike, I messaged him and he said he would consider an offer but I think he is looking north of £650! I offered 475 based on the poor description and lack of pictures, but as you know I'm mean;)

I can't believe how popular the ads on eBay are to list pins with them turned off :confused:.
If the machine is all working and you want it to stand out in the ad, at least do us all a favour and turn it on.
Here are three in a row and they are all different sellers, am I missing something here or is there that many lazy sellers out there?
IMG_0158.jpg

I can understand if the machine is in very well lit conditions i.e outside to showcase the condition, but if its really dark inside I really do not see the point in even bothering taking a photo, I am looking at you maverick :tut:.
Ok rant over,
Ps I won't even start on the amount of over priced SF2 pins popping up at the £2k mark.

The wording 'chip to one of the signs' should read 'half of it is f***ing missing'! If they can't be bothered to spend a few quid on that then what else is skimped on! Oh, and superb condition .....I would like to see one side of the cabinet not to be faded....

I have seen better on here for less....and I'm a monkey, so the pro's on here will see way more than me.

I noticed that straight away.... half the bloody sign missing. I am sure one could have been picked up and replaced with ease. No history in the description at all, love to know the background of it.

Also... can anyone explain the legs?? Looks like they have been chopped at the top? ..or is it my eyes :eek:

Both front legs have the tops cut off.
Both slingshot plastics broken.
Rusty ramp flaps.
Faded cab.
Gouges on left side of cab.

A TZ has appeared on the bay, I am always on the look out for one of these... Information on the listing seems a bit vague...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Twilight-...513288?hash=item1eb9fef748:g:2mcAAOSwZJBX~8oh

Saw that last night. I did notice the legs looked very splayed. Those photos have been photoshopped to within an inch of their lives. I am originally from Stoke and I know every antique shop for miles around as I buy a lot of antiques....I have never heard of this one and Google brings nothing back.

Saw that last night. I did notice the legs looked very splayed. Those photos have been photoshopped to within an inch of their lives. I am originally from Stoke and I know every antique shop for miles around as I buy a lot of antiques....I have never heard of this one and Google brings nothing back.

It is very strange... still no idea why you would take the top off the legs off??

ODD

It is very strange... still no idea why you would take the top off the legs off??

ODD

Yeah it's pretty bizarre. At first I thought it was to lower it for a low ceiling height but that makes no sense because they are screwed into the lower holes. The only possible explanation I can think of is that it might have had a security bar screwed into those top holes?

sometimes ops butcher legs to avoid a wraparound security bat but that would leave nasty holes in side of cab so maybe these legs were originally on a different game

I am biased. But fathom has quite possibly the most beautiful playfield and backglass of any pinball machine ever produced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom