What's new

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are all the overpriced backglasses coming from? even if needed for a game , most good condition glasses struggle above £100

Looks like they were taken in a sauna!

A JP has been kicking around for a while on flea bay...if it's the same one he originally had it up for 2k...didn't sell, so by my laws of deduction it's worth less than that....probably a lot less...

where are all the overpriced backglasses coming from? even if needed for a game , most good condition glasses struggle above £100
it does seem as though someone is selling off all the ones they had on their gameroom wall,but I agree vastly overpriced,for some mediocre games

Classic advert for a jd on ebay for 1500. Not one picture. Not one word on the description about the machine. Brilliant. All you know is that it is for parts and not working.

Classic advert for a jd on ebay for 1500. Not one picture. Not one word on the description about the machine. Brilliant. All you know is that it is for parts and not working.

He's had a think about the price it's now on for £2,500?
Still no pictures or discripton

they put a limit on private accounts to amount you can list/number of items and I kept reaching the threshold and didn't want the costs involved with a business account. I sometimes have job lots of jamma boards etc and when you list 30 of those you hit the threshold very quickly. other months there isn't much to sell. I would always prefer to sell within the group but some games like Goldeneye have always sold to non pin heads. same goes for the Star Wars games historically and such titles as Harley Davidson. There are obviously more Bond fans than pinball fans

PS these are the only pins I have listed on eBay this year. everything else has gone to people on "waiting" lists or on the forum.

check out the Waterworld up now with a BIN and a make-me-an-offer on it

I'm sure there was a thread on here started by the seller re: the playfield touch up work that had been done (a big chunk near the flippers has been repainted) but now I can't find it and the link that was posted before to it doesn't work....almost as if the thread/post has been deleted? Very strange!

played when new at trade shows. only ever saw one which was at the Thomson auction. nothing special but then the movie sucks

It's been up for sale for ages, before restoration and now after. Cheaper on Gumtree at £1,595 but still overpriced IMO.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/waterworld-pinball-machine/1194454016

Played it at PHOF in Vegas, quite enjoyed it and I actually liked the film, but reckon you'd soon get bored. Got the horrid sound like Stargate and Freddy which tends to put me off these, but sub £1K and I'd have been tempted to buy and play it myself for a while.

the word Gottlieb and the theme would put off 90% of potential buyers off. 1k about right for a bit of short term fun. of the later gotts only keeping stargate. did have barbwire once which was fun. not a lot of those came into the UK

It's been up for sale for ages, before restoration and now after. Cheaper on Gumtree at £1,595 but still overpriced IMO.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/waterworld-pinball-machine/1194454016

Played it at PHOF in Vegas, quite enjoyed it and I actually liked the film, but reckon you'd soon get bored. Got the horrid sound like Stargate and Freddy which tends to put me off these, but sub £1K and I'd have been tempted to buy and play it myself for a while.
Maybe worth phoning and making an offer? You can dress it up with a bit of realism about the price, perhaps they'll bite?

Reactions: JMP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom