What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out the Waterworld up now with a BIN and a make-me-an-offer on it
i've never played one, any opinions here?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302111286914?ul_noapp=true

This is mine.

Touch-up thread : http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/waterworld-playfield-touch-up.34186/

You can have it for £1350 if interested.

Also have a stargate in bits (half see it in pic on eBay/gumtree/shpock) available that I'd take 1000 for.

Sry, don't really post here too often.

If I can, I'd like a shot at the TAF on eBay in Ireland, I know it's first up best dressed, and it will probably end up above my budget, but I'm in conversation with the chap.
Does anyone know the seller? He says he's in the arcade business over there?
Ta Tony

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_ObAAAOSwA3dYCJFi_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Adams Family Pinball machine

If I can, I'd like a shot at the TAF on eBay in Ireland, I know it's first up best dressed, and it will probably end up above my budget, but I'm in conversation with the chap.
Does anyone know the seller? He says he's in the arcade business over there?
Ta Tony

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_ObAAAOSwA3dYCJFi_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Adams Family Pinball machine
I'd certainly want to see more pics.
Playfield is king on an Addams IMO. Just about every other part is readily available.

I

Yep more photos requested
Specifically for an Addams look for chair hole wear, Mansion area wear and burn from the power magnets.
Ask how well the bookcase and Thing hand work.
Then it's usual stuff like battery leakage, DMD condition etc.

Even with no pictures and virtually no description the TAF will still go for good money.....they always do :rolleyes:

Belturbet is about 1.5 hours away from me but If you get serious with it I can be the middleman for you etc.
Could possible transport it back up North if being in the UK makes it any easier for pick up etc..

I already have a TAF and a STTNG so hes not of much interest to me.

Fathom on EBay just finished at £1360 with a last second snipe.
Interestingly the Fathom re-appeared shortly after the end of the auction, this time at £2,000 and then was pulled as 'no longer for sale.' THEN the seller messaged me to ask if I was interested in it?

I seen that taf about 5 years ago,sitting in a shed, it's was not in the best then, and I don't think it has got any better with age!!!!
Can I ask do you know the seller? He reckons it's only been in the "shed" for a year? Any info greatly recieved
Ta Tony

that Addams is already to expensive by the time you've dried it it out bought new pcbs and a display you might have well have bought one here county cavan is a funny place to get to as well

I thought that fathom hit about right. offer a grand. would be good at about that
I think the seller's thoughts are going in the other direction. I suspect when it finished at £1360 he decided that wasn't enough, so pulled out of the sale then relisted at £2000. He says in his email he decided he didn't want to part with it after all but then asks, are you still interested? Doesn't instill confidence does he?

just seen this on Gumtree

You can view the ad at Dr Who pinball machine £1500

He also says in the advert he's got a batman forever for £1400? Too?
Prices are probably a bit high? No photos but he does say he can't figure out how to upload? Based in goole his numbers in the advert "might" be worth a look or a conversation but I'd find out some more info if your remotely interested.
Tony

Not many.
Over priced for what's there.

Yep.... Hoops, Car Hop & Vegas plus a few others stand out (for some). Reckon he'll be waiting a long time to sell that as a job lot only. How many pin heads got 'that' amount of spare space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom