What's new

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM looks like it needs a bit of TLC but i'm sure there will be lots of folk going for it.

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_fQgAAOSw8gVX9q3I_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bugs Bunny's birthday ball pinball 1991

Yeah, saw that last night. No doubt the same one that was on last year for months. Amazingly detailed description of condition.

Huggers
I'd be happy to go and have a look at it for you. I am not an expert at assessing games and everyone has a different view of what good condition means but i don't mind popping in and having a look. I will also take some pictures of what i see. And I'll let you know.
Dom

Hi Dom. Man that would be really cool of you. I'm a long drive away from it which is problematic. How far is it for you? Wouldn't want you to go to a major effort! Thanks, Andy

I live about 5 min away from burton where the guy is based. I had noticed his machines for sale before. I always fancied going to have a look at his work anyway. I'll try to arrange to go and have a look this weekend. Let me sort it out with him. And I'll get back to you. Probably by private message.
Dom

Thanks so much Dom. Really appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you. Wonder how much he may shift on price too

That's the other thing i should have clarified. I have no idea whether the price is looking for is reasonable or ebay-esque. I'll only report on what i see. I don't mind asking him about what he is hoping to get for it if that helps.
Dom

That's the other thing i should have clarified. I have no idea whether the price is looking for is reasonable or ebay-esque. I'll only report on what i see. I don't mind asking him about what he is hoping to get for it if that helps.
Dom
The last couple of BF sold here were about 1400 IIRC maybe one was a bit higher as it was all led up and in very good condition the colour dmd in this one it a DR PINBALL dmd extender based conversion with raspberry pi, kit is about 250 to buy.

Dom

Thanks mate yeah that would be really handy if you don't mind asking.

The last couple of BF sold here were about 1400 IIRC maybe one was a bit higher as it was all led up and in very good condition the colour dmd in this one it a DR PINBALL dmd extender based conversion with raspberry pi, kit is about 250 to buy.

Okay interesting, thanks that's good to know.

Even with colour screen id ssy 1500 tops. Its quiet on the ssles front on the forum at the lower end but be patient. Some good starter games will appear shortly. There are some games fs at NLP. An led bride for example.

There should be no issue with the pins from harvest trader but prices are high side

Even with colour screen id ssy 1500 tops. Its quiet on the ssles front on the forum at the lower end but be patient. Some good starter games will appear shortly. There are some games fs at NLP. An led bride for example.

There should be no issue with the pins from harvest trader but prices are high side

Thanks Steve. I think you're right. A little patience required. I've wanted one for so long and finally have the space so am really keen to fill it. Will sit tight though and purchase as wisely as I can. Good to know that Harvest Trader guy is fairly legit. Annoyingly I can't make NLP

MM on eBay just crossed the 5K mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in the middle of nowhere! Who's going to travel all that way for it:hmm:

O it's just up the road for you Ronnie time to make the collection that little bit bigger!:thumbs:

It's in the middle of nowhere! Who's going to travel all that way for it:hmm:

O it's just up the road for you Ronnie time to make the collection that little bit bigger!:thumbs:

Yes seems not far away, I bid on one earlier in the year at a local auction condition was better than that one on ebay, it was a tiny auction house I stopped bidding at 450 and later found out I would have won it for 460 the proxy bid was 450! but the fees were high 20% I think, and it was described as not working! But I later by chance met the winner (he is on here) sure he said it needed a board repair so was probably a good buy.

I notice those lw3 pics,don't show the light on top of the backbox,seems quite common to accidently not take a picture of it,when it's missing.I could be wrong,but people have used this stunt before

on the LW3 i had, the topper was all dented to ****, so i took it off and put it in the cabinet. i sold the game to Eddie Mole about 2 years ago as a part-exchange for ELVIS, and lo and behold, that same dented LW3 topper was seen this weekend on @PinballDaze Dave's stand. funny how these things go round in circles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom