What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barracora glasses were notoriously poor. Mine is liveable but the a has flaked and I'm hoping the plastcote is saving it from getting worse. Brilliant game though.

eBay is brimming with pins at the moment which hasn't been the cast at all over the last few months, but nearly all are overpriced, beat up crap. :(

I've only seen 2 genuinely nice looking games of all the used ones listed.

Looking at the location of the jukebox, plus the seller's email address in the second picture, I would suspect this is the equivalent of our MM in front of a wooden shed scam.

Suspect that the jukebox community has bid this one up high on purpose somehow.... ;)

Well you don't see many of these around. The horses hooves sound when you hit the spinner was impressive for 1979 tech!

These are the kind of games that interest me. If I had space I'd probably take a punt at this!

Me too am keenly watching the sale hoping it doesn't rise much more. Never even heard of game plan. Spares could be an issue. Over 4000 made too.

Spares is the issue and the reason i passed on one of these for £100 a few months ago.

strange we have been discussion two roger sharpe games ! I imagine in Barracora case its Barry Oursler did the leg work based on Roger and Steve Epstein's concepts

best gameplay Ive tried is Andromeda. there was one at Pinball Expo in 2004 but Ive never seen one in Europe

That home use only TSPP will be snapped up sharpish. It says make an offer and the guy seems legit if someone here has already seen his setup, the game is known to be a top title and known to last, and it costs 3K, if you can find one, even in average condition. I reckon he'll get 3800+ and that it's worth at least that.

Genuine HUO popular titles will hold their value in years to come like classic cars, as any 'vault' remakes will only be made cheaper and with more built-in obsolescence- disco looms, unrepairable boards, ever so slightly thinner plastic, ever so slightly weaker metalwork ...... I know which I'd rather have (nice original vs new remake) if it ever came to it.

mark my words!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom