What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is a standard one worth is very good condition?
Seems expensive because an American department store had six made?

despite being not a patch on the DE one they are quite uncommon (mainly as it made no money for ops!) . I sold two on eBay in last two years for £1800 and £1850. Star Wars fans like the look of it but it plays terrible (IMHO) Better than EPS1 though as no Jar Jar

I wouldn't be totally surprised if they get $10k for it. Star Wars fans are a strange breed. I work with someone who has spent thousands on the toys that came out in the 70s/80s. There's a lot of middle aged men out there with a lot of disposable cash looking for an investment. If you are going to spend 5k on a sealed plastic toy then it's not much of a jump to pay twice that for a very limited piece of starwars art that just happens to be a pinball machine
Mind you it didn't work for the Michael Jackson pin or the horror that was "Funtime Frankie"

I wouldn't be totally surprised if they get $10k for it. Star Wars fans are a strange breed. I work with someone who has spent thousands on the toys that came out in the 70s/80s. There's a lot of middle aged men out there with a lot of disposable cash looking for an investment. If you are going to spend 5k on a sealed plastic toy then it's not much of a jump to pay twice that for a very limited piece of starwars art that just happens to be a pinball machine
Mind you it didn't work for the Michael Jackson pin or the horror that was "Funtime Frankie"
I think the Michael Jackson pin had been heavily touched-up. :cool:

Eye of the tiger stuck at £585. if closer may have gone for it but add £85 and its getting pricey. nice buy for someone as a pretty game

Really, said he wanted £2k for it. Thought it might be a scam so I passed.

No Fear is great - Fast game - However relatively easy to complete... but doesnt take away from the enjoyment!

the MB seller had a CV for sale a few years ago. we agreed a price but when I was arranging to collect I couldn't get hold of them. as seller asked for cash on collection is shouldn't be a scam but still iffy. also who saw the BIN at £1800 and though nah I put a bid as should get it cheaper than that ! someone in London should ask to go and view as the option is offered. curious to see what is goes for . have had the game for 11 years. don't want another (unless it was £1800 lol)

It doesn't add up, he's selling a MB but has it listed as 'pin ball machine'. He must have some idea about the hobby if he had a CV too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom