What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like Godzilla. Not certain I like it 2K+ but it's not a bad game. There are far worse games out there with bigger production runs.

Godzilla is a great looking game and overall the gameplay is far better than most other titles.
I'd also have one but not at a 2k price tag.

Agreed, I really enjoy it, some strong rules and setup right an excellent competition machine. PAPA had one in there A bank a few years back. And this one is in very nice condition

Maybe I was all Zilla ered out when we had choice of 10 at expo 1998.

After 2 minutes. Catch a snippet of Total Recall at around 5 mins

Reactions: DRD
ebay is flooded with Christmas chancer so a good buy could turn up. the other Gilligans was from the notorious blackpool mob so go figure

Hi all,

There is a very tempting LOTR on the dreaded bay at the moment, I'd be interested in if anyone had any views on what would be areas of wear to look out for on a LOTR, if anyone was familiar with the machine / seller of and what would be a good price to try and get it for?

Any views appreciated

for that kind of money im sure you could get a nice one is it me or have the lock down bar and rails been painted with a ****y can?

Godzilla is a great looking game and overall the gameplay is far better than most other titles.
I'd also have one but not at a 2k price tag.
back in 1998 electrocoin had them for sale at 1200 pounds new in box nobody wonted them ive only had one sold it to nick m

Well I was wrong! The Bally Kiss ended up only just over £600. :oops:

Maybe the Kiss Army are now just going for the new Stern Kiss instead...

Hi all,

There is a very tempting LOTR on the dreaded bay at the moment, I'd be interested in if anyone had any views on what would be areas of wear to look out for on a LOTR, if anyone was familiar with the machine / seller of and what would be a good price to try and get it for?

Any views appreciated

It's the one Steve Brum mentioned a while back Aztec coin is it?

Hi all,

Any views appreciated

Looks like a tidy machine but if it has been on site all these years, then it may have quite a few bodges under the playfield in order to keep it running... Wear places to look for are the entry and exit holes for the path of the dead on the left hand side and for the VUK on the right hand side. Also need to see if the flippers are strong enough to make the centre shot after an hour (or mores) play..

Oh and I agree that the lock bar looks like it's seen a coat of paint.

The paint job is very recent, so I heard. Looks like the skill post buttons have been removed and the flipper button wear covered, not really a bad thing as most of them are worn around the buttons aren't they?
The price has come down from the original 3.5k + vat, might be worth someone making an offer (it's worth bearing in mind that eBay fees for business sellers are 8% uncapped, so the fee on this would be £307.)

The paint job is very recent, so I heard. Looks like the skill post buttons have been removed and the flipper button wear covered, not really a bad thing as most of them are worn around the buttons aren't they?
The price has come down from the original 3.5k + vat, might be worth someone making an offer (it's worth bearing in mind that eBay fees for business sellers are 8% uncapped, so the fee on this would be £307.)

Incorrect.

The final value fee for a business seller is capped at a maximum of £20. So the total fees a business seller would pay for a £3500 listing are approx £20.26.

eBay's has it's own fee calculator tool for anyone to use - http://www.fees.ebay.co.uk/feeweb/feecalculator

The biggest problem is PayPal fees, which for that amount would be around £119.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom