What's new

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 of the other EMs can be seen here plus some other gems. Loughborough student union sports aid pinball day July 1998

7131628037_783af576b2_h.jpg

Just seen Frankenstien back on eBay at £1650 pretty sure it's the one sold a couple of weeks ago at £1020 someones going to pay top dollar for this.

certainly proves its a good bang for buck if still sat there at £800 after a day. with the ebay 10% surely a £700 cash offer would snag it?

That Baywatch is a bargain, average prices have been higher than that lately. Someone should grab it!

Baywatch was surprisingly good when I played it on site back in the day. Crap theme but a decent game.

Baywatch was surprisingly good when I played it on site back in the day. Crap theme but a decent game.

You say crap theme ....but remember back when this was released Baywatch was one of, if not THE biggest TV show in the world - showing in something like 140 countries. It had babes, beaches, sunshine , The Hoff :cool:, more babes. DE/Sega did a great job on it with a superb playfield layout. And refreshingly non-violent, apart from the shooting Sharks mode :rolleyes:

You say crap theme ....but remember back when this was released Baywatch was one of, if not THE biggest TV show in the world - showing in something like 140 countries. It had babes, beaches, sunshine , The Hoff :cool:, more babes. DE/Sega did a great job on it with a superb playfield layout. And refreshingly non-violent, apart from the shooting Sharks mode :rolleyes:
My Mrs bosom is like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race. Baywatch never appealed to me. :clap:

Now I like TOM, but that's just ridiculous.... What's going on !??

!PROJECT FEEVER!

Any project on ebay right now is gauranteed to sell for significantly more than it is worth, rendering it a pointless project as it would be cheaper to buy a working machine instead of a broken one plus all the required parts.

It's been going on for a few months now

Same story as the last project ToM. People want that pin so bad!

!PROJECT FEEVER!

Any project on ebay right now is gauranteed to sell for significantly more than it is worth, rendering it a pointless project as it would be cheaper to buy a working machine instead of a broken one plus all the required parts.

It's been going on for a few months now
Thing is, there's always stuff to do on a working pin. It's gonna get even worse as xmas looms..

What I don't get is that, ok you selling it cheaper than most. But it's still 2.5k. I'd want a lot more photos of what you are buying..its doesn't cost a lot more on eBay to do this.

I think you get 12 pictures with your free listing so no excuse really, no topper and playfield wear stated in the listing, but with ebay it wlll probably sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom