What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i clicked twice and pushed it up to 3K but i'm not going above that unless i have a fake account

Looks like you pushed it up to 3500 ;)

Wonder if the current winner is also on here? Is "i***p
pics.ebaystatic.com_aw_pics_s.gif
( 912
pics.ebaystatic.com_aw_pics_uk_icon_iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)" anyone on here by any chance?

Scam MM back on eBay, how many fancy a bidding war and see how far we can push the price up!
if someone has a foolproof method of outshilling the shillers, i'm up for it.

i'm not risking my own ebay account that's over 10 years old, or my own finances, on a crowd sourced denial of service to ebay scammers. but if someone demonstrates a way to do that without affecting my own ebay account, i'm in

More pinball haiku from the bay....

Bally who dunnit pinball machine
Been used but still good condition
For age
Display bright cab pretty good so is p/field
Could do with a new translite as Abit tatty but useable as it
Do come if you looking for Mint machine is good
But everyone one has differant standard

It's like Wez has moved location and stopped selling Fish Tales machines. I blame the teachers.....

I read it as for the games.... probably wrong tho..

EDIT - reading again, i think he's trying to advertise his games for aale without selling them... i.e. text me and i'll give you a list of what i have for sale!

You are bidding for a list of his games.

Usually people that do this sort of thing have unreasonably high expectations on prices

I heard of a sub £1k GnR going the other day,went quick with the buy it now

A mate missed out by less than a minute!!

Whilst we're on the subject of Ebay...

I may be in possession soon of a database of pin prices that have sold on there, prices from the last 10-15+ years, searchable by country etc and was thinking about adding it here, searchable, to the site.... Just waiting for clearance to do so from the guy that has put it together.

Something that might be useful??

got the list have a look:

ARCADE GAMES FOR SALE
RICHARD – 07968 729103
All these games are fully working and were open to the public in a vintage seaside arcade until very recently. Condition is generally excellent for the age.
They are my own personal collection built up over the last 30 years– space and the closure of the arcade forces sale.
Open to realistic and fair offers. Come and see them at Weston Super Mare and talk to me!
PINBALLS
BALLY
NIP IT 1 MILLION BC WIZARD FIREBALL
WILLIAMS
HEATWAVE BEAT THE CLOCK SPANISH EYES MAGIC CITY
GOTTLIEB
COWPOKE CROSS TOWN WORLDS FAIR CENTRAL PARK JACK IN THE BOX BANK A BALL PYRAMID
ZACCARIA SKI JUMP

ARCADE GAMES
MIDWAY HAUNTED HOUSE (GUN) SEA RESCUE STUNT PILOT CHOPPER SEA DEVIL
CHICAGO COIN CRISS CROSS POP UP – DRIVEMASTER – RODEO (GUN)

OTHER
ROLLATOP BANDIT ON STAND (POWELLS CONVERSION ELECTRONIC)
JUBILLEE BANDIT
ITALIAN FOOTBALL TABLE
BASIL BRUSH PUPPET MACHINE
SOOTY SHOW MACHINE (MODERN VERSION)

Well @JMP looks like we were bidding against Mr Pagett for those back glasses!! He's started bidding on the paragon one at £99. :mad:
Not that he was to know. Just annoying as I actually need a decent one!!

Well @JMP looks like we were bidding against Mr Pagett for those back glasses!! He's started bidding on the paragon one at £99. :mad:
Not that he was to know. Just annoying as I actually need a decent one!!

Shame they went to someone just to flip rather than those that actually wanted them.

Some of those EM games are mighty tempting,have space in the pin(ie games)fund!!

Last edited:
Arrggghhhhhhh i hate ebay....or should that be sellers on ebay. Had my eye on a machine....asked him if he had a price he wanted to sell it for - he replied there was no buy it now. Organised going to see the machine this coming weekend with him last night. Then today he cancels the auction and tells me he has sold it elsewhere. Grrrr.....just thought i'd vent a bit might make me feel better.

Guess not as bad as the person who sold me a machine, took my money, then before I went to pick it up called me to say he changed his mind and then gave me my money back......that was kind of annoying too!

Arrggghhhhhhh i hate ebay....or should that be sellers on ebay. Had my eye on a machine....asked him if he had a price he wanted to sell it for - he replied there was no buy it now. Organised going to see the machine this coming weekend with him last night. Then today he cancels the auction and tells me he has sold it elsewhere. Grrrr.....just thought i'd vent a bit might make me feel better.

Guess not as bad as the person who sold me a machine, took my money, then before I went to pick it up called me to say he changed his mind and then gave me my money back......that was kind of annoying too!

I take it you are talking about the Banzai Run that was scheduled to end on Sunday evening?

I had my eye on that machine too and like you asked the seller if he had a price in mind and was willing to do a cash deal. (Most people generally are to avoid hundreds of pounds in fees etc.) I didn't get a response to my question directly but he added the info I asked for to the listing which specifically stated no BIN. Fair enough I thought, I'll wait and put in a serious bid on Sunday along with everyone else and have kept a keen eye on the listing all week.

Suffice to say I'm really ****ed off that he's pulled the listing before the auction has ended as I made contact with him hours after it went up in the first place offering a cash deal.

I sent him a message this afternoon asking what was going on but havent received a response. Looks like you have answered it for me. :( What an absolute tosser, obviously our money wasn't good enough for him.
:mad:

Yes - you are indeed correct - it was the Banzai Run. He has now stopped replying to my texts.

A proper tosser - especially after I spent last night organising going over there to view it on Saturday. You would have thought at least he would have the decency to tell me he had an offer after arranging for me to come over. Idiot.

I made a point of telling him he probably would have got more money off me that what he has sold it for.....thats when he stopped replying to my texts.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

At the risk of prodding an anthill, how much would one of those go for?

Given as it seemed stuck at £620 the last few days I was wondering about bidding, but assumed there'd be a load of snipy last minute bids taking it a lot higher so gave it a miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom