What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already spoke to that guy before it went on eBay. He's convinced it's worth that price because of the one listed at £3500!

The "not sure if works" bit is a blatant lie because he knows it doesn't work. When I asked him to check the boards to see if they had batteries in them he just said "well it was stored as is". So basically it's safe to assume the boards are destroyed, among everything else that's wrong with it.

There's a never ending supply of delusional people these days.

I emailed him for photo's of the boards,and he said he does not have any,not sure if he mean't photo's or the boards!

Stay clear then. It took him nearly a week to photograph the game, and took those photos last night before listing on eBay, kept saying he was going to 'unwrap' the backglass to take photos of it but as yet still hasn't. How hard is it to open the door and grab a few snaps of the boards?

I cannot stand people who are deliberately shifty like that.

Looks like he's ended the listing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom