What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Apr 4, 2015] 8bitflip the new competitive show from NLP. (T.B.A.)

I thought I had permission to go but after some further, painful discussions, a cease and desist order was issued and I can't make this event :-(. Have a good one guys.

I cant either. Apparently I have to spend the equivalent amount of money taking a shed loads of kids to Insomnia at the Ricoh. A day of watching geeks playing geeks playing games. I'm riveted. I really am. :cuckoo:

Hi Daz,

Any news on the get in time for Friday for setup yet, as I go on hol the end of this week so would be handy to know ?

Cheers Kev
Sorry for not getting back to you Kev.
It looks like all day Friday is good for drop off.
D.

I have a twin booked in the Travelodge for the Friday and Saturday nights, but only me in there so far. So if someone else is planning on booking a room, post in here first as maybe some shiftabouts or room swaps could benefit us all. Chris I shoulda posted this before.

I would share with someone I know or with a vouched-for stranger, as money saved on hotels can be better spent elsewhere. Like in a pub or a chip shop or a taxi.

Will see you all there on the Sunday. Marshaling at Oulton park for the GTs on Saturday. If anyone can help me get my head round a vr table software set up then please give me a shout. I still hope to find first real pin for sale this Sunday though

Marshaling at Oulton park for the GTs on Saturday.
As a former racer, you have my upmost respect Mike! Have a good day there and hope the weather works out fine, nothing worse than standing trackside all day getting soaked :)

Cheers mate. Bad one last sat. Helimed had to land on circuit. She's OK though. Full w/e for me. Oulton sat and Mon, sun 8bit.[emoji1] take it your there alllllll weekend!!?

looking forward to seeing everyone later today. my train gets in at 6.45 then i will walk to Travelodge and take it from there. I loaded the (reasonably sized) backglass for @lukewells and the (ridiculously cumbersome) projector and screen home cinema for @Kate Morris into Martin's car last night so that's done at last.

Greg said he was up for some beers, who else? does anything need doing at the venue? are we all sorted for e's and whizz? did someone order the hookers?

seems like the first show in ages and ages, October's NLP show for me i think.
gif drinking-a-jug-in4-secs.gifgif pinball gif.gif
gif pinball postpass.gifgif removing-bra-teaser.gifgif pinball spins.gif

right, let's get busy. this goat ain't gonna act itself

does anyone know if any of the NLP crew will be taking their flatbed table lift trolley this weekend as I need one to get my pin outta the car ?

Cheers Kev

For the love of god please stop posting those gifs . My mobile data is taking a beating ;)

looking forward to seeing everyone later today. my train gets in at 6.45 then i will walk to Travelodge and take it from there. I loaded the (reasonably sized) backglass for @lukewells and the (ridiculously cumbersome) projector and screen home cinema for @Kate Morris into Martin's car last night so that's done at last.

Greg said he was up for some beers, who else? does anything need doing at the venue? are we all sorted for e's and whizz? did someone order the hookers?

seems like the first show in ages and ages, October's NLP show for me i think.
View attachment 15344View attachment 15346
View attachment 15349View attachment 15343View attachment 15348

right, let's get busy. this goat ain't gonna act itself

Have a good one soldiers ! Drinks are on @cooldan all night long ;) That's just how he rolls.

Look forward to pics/mission reports :cool:

Back
Top Bottom