What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Apr 4, 2015] 8bitflip the new competitive show from NLP. (T.B.A.)

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
www.ukvac.com_forum_uploads_1532_8bitflip_red.png

Saturday 4th April and Sunday 5th April
Lostock Sports & Social Club, Works Lane, Northwich, CW9 7NW

Northern Lights Pinball and Arcade Club will be jointly running a pinball and arcade show this Easter Bank Holiday
Weekend, Saturday 4th April and Sunday 5th April, at a venue in Northwich. This event will feature a mixture of video
gaming and pinball machines to fully re-create that arcade experience. There will be pinball and arcade competitions
throughout the weekend with prizes and promotions on offer for the winners!

Over 100 Pinball & Arcade Machines for you to Play!
(All set on Freeplay!)

Play for Prizes or Just for Fun!
However you want to Play, it will be a Great Day out!

Tickets on Sale Now!

www.ukvac.com_forum_uploads_1532_acnlp.png
www.8bitflip.co.uk

Northern Lights Pinball announce that working jointly with Arcade Club we will be running a pinball and arcade show this Easter Bank Holiday Weekend, Saturday 4th April and Sunday 5th April, at a venue in Northwich.

This event will feature a mixture of video gaming and pinball machines to fully re-create that arcade experience.

There will be pinball and arcade competitions throughout the weekend with prizes and promotions on offer for the winners!

The show will be run under the banner of 8bitflip with tickets prices and sales to be confirmed shortly.

By co-hosting this show, Arcade Club and Northern Lights Pinball will build on their past successes to bring the best in retro arcade gaming experience to the masses.

With 100 machines available, all on free-play the whole weekend this will be an experience not to be missed!

Keep watching for more news soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap:

Don't bother taking the kids on an egg chase, go to this instead the Easter weekend!

They're more than welcome so long as they bring at least 1 AC/DC with them :)

My Black Lagoon will hopefully be there

Sadly can't make it but I'll make sure Ian get's his Creech back in time :thumbs:

After it's kicked my **** a few more times :)

Will there be stuff to play outside of the competitions Daz @replicas , or is only competitive?
There will be loads of machines on free play set aside for people who don't enter any comps , or even for the people who do enter the comps to practice on.
There will also be plenty of fun comps going on over the weekend.

Reactions: JT.
There will be loads of machines on free play set aside for people who don't enter any comps , or even for the people who do enter the comps to practice on.
There will also be plenty of fun comps going on over the weekend.
do we know the venue yet Daz ?

sounds good, can visit all my family and play pins, now wheres my calander ...

Venue in Northwich to be announced very soon Kev, coinciding with ticket sales. Watch this space. :)
will do John I have booked the northwich Travelodge so I hope its close to that!!!!

Cheers Kev

Back
Top Bottom