What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Williams Dracula - Breathing life back into a tired machine!!

PF is fully populated and really coming back together. It's getting close to be put back into the cab!!:clap:

image.jpeg

Nice one man that looks mint - will be watching this closely as well as I have just bought a BSD

PS cut the ends off the angle irons before you walk into them or you will cut yourself to ribbons !!!

CHeers Kev
Hi Kev you'll be pleased to know following a few Alien moments for the kids 'watch those corners people'!!!! I've finally managed to cut the angle iron down. Jesus that stuff is sharp the kids nearly lost limps on it!!:eek:

image.jpeg

Hi Kev you'll be pleased to know following a few Alien moments for the kids 'watch those corners people'!!!! I've finally managed to cut the angle iron down. Jesus that stuff is sharp the kids nearly lost limps on it!!:eek:

View attachment 25009
good on you man it is harp stuff - just a metal file to round the corners off will do

Cheers Kev

OK so I'm definitely no Rudi with the supreme painting work he does however the castle looks a little plastic so I've added some snow to make it look a little more authentic :)

image.jpeg

Could of sent em to me to work my magic I'd of also added snow on request ;0)
Hi Rudi yep I know and you would of done a first class job however there's something about the restore being my own work. At least then when someone points out a mistake or something that could be improved there's only me to blame!! :eek:

I've looked at the painting and model work you've done on the BSD and it really is fantastic. I'm sure you've got a queue of other people's BSD to do at the moment ;)

Finished the backbox tonight :clap:

Here's the before and after pics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg Just about ready now to put the deck back in, backbox on and reconnect the wiring and see how she plays:clap::clap::clap:

The finish line is now in sight. I've reconnected the backbox and turned her on. I've gone for split blue and red lighting on the PF and fitted the cemetery lighting mod. Really pleased with how the lighting looks
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 8
It's been a couple of months now since my last update but I'm finally there. Had to stop and move onto a couple of other pins but finally moved back to Drac to finish him off.

The last things to do were remove the scratches from the speaker panel which came out fantastic. I had a problem with the legendary opto board which sadly meant I had to order one from Australia from Johns Arcade. Great service and the board is excellent I would highly recommend it if you're having problems with the mist multiball. Test all the bulbs, switches reflow the pins and it's done. Plays like a dream and looks great :D

Thanks for the comments and help along the way they were all much appreciated :clap::thumbs::clap:

The best result is its finished just in time, I collected my new addition this week a really nice TAF can't wait to get started :D:D:D

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom