What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Williams Dracula - Breathing life back into a tired machine!!

So the strip down of the PF begins. I big shout out needs to go to @newdos thanks Kev the rotisserie is fantastic I'm definitely no woodworker that can build this thing in a couple of hours though:hmm: but I have to say to certainly is easier to work on the PF now :rofl:

IMG_3430.JPG

PF fully stripped and started the clean

IMG_3585.JPG

I've used elbow grease and various compounds but wasn't happy with the gloss achieved....

IMG_3611.JPG

so I plumped for a Treasure Cove Polishing Kit via 1 Stop Pinball, great people and very helpful. Here's the final finish, I caught the top half of the PF in the light to show the shine achieved over the entire PF :)

IMG_3624.JPG

Nice one man that looks mint - will be watching this closely as well as I have just bought a BSD

PS cut the ends off the angle irons before you walk into them or you will cut yourself to ribbons !!!

CHeers Kev

Nice one man that looks mint - will be watching this closely as well as I have just bought a BSD

PS cut the ends off the angle irons before you walk into them or you will cut yourself to ribbons !!!

CHeers Kev
thanks Kev for the advice however the only tool I now haven't got is something to cut this blumming metal :sad: I can't believe how strong it is, it's beat me :(

CHeers Kev

Do you have any plans for that one Kev? Looks much more sturdy than mine is!

I seem to be missing some kind of post and the other I'm not sure is correct. Has anyone got a picture of this gate or can let me know what the two posts should be

image.jpeg

Well I accidentally got cellulose thinners on the skill shot plastic so I'd like to get another. I will touch it up if it comes to it but I'd rather replace. And this lil thin one

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_03_2a9d89adf12283b95b23f3c214df272b.jpg

Well I accidentally got cellulose thinners on the skill shot plastic so I'd like to get another. I will touch it up if it comes to it but I'd rather replace. And this lil thin one

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_03_2a9d89adf12283b95b23f3c214df272b.jpg
It's obviously a common broken plastic because mines broke also, it's so thin where the break is it's difficult to fix.

Anyone out there with two!! If there's just the one, it was your shout first so it'll be an Elastoplast on mine :eek::eek:

If it's not your late and you are buying from PSPA then I would like to add to your order and share postage .
If that's ok.

Hi
Sod's law the better halfs wee sister arrives from Australia tomorrow for 5 weeks and a couple of weeks ago she asked if I needed anything for my pinball machines as she stays in Melbourne it would be no problem to bring me a couple of things never thought about getting spare plastics for my dracula told her to bring me a bottle of grey goose instead from the duty free.

It's not the Dracula plastics I need it's something else altogether.
But still from PSPA.

Back
Top Bottom