What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Williams Dracula - Breathing life back into a tired machine!!

Well now I'm on the underneath it's slowed down quite a bit!! God how many coils has this pinball got, couple that with enough metal to build a bridge and it's definitely keeping me busy :-o

Picture of the shiney metal work now

image.jpeg

and the filthy cloths and old sleeves and I'm not finished on all the coils yet!!

image.jpeg

Finally cleaned and polished all the metal work underneath changed all cool sleeves and a new flipper kit installed. I can't believe how many coils it has!! Need to clean the loom and then tidy up the wiring then it's onto the pf :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

So the underside looms has all been tidied up and after re-looking at the pf wasn't 100% happy with the shine so it was back out with the treasure cove kit before I start rebuilding the deck.

I've decided you have to be brave start slow and then get the drill up to full speed and keep moving. It's now come up fantastic :clap:

image.jpeg

Yes you're right. Although when I was using it on my Earthshaker non diamond plate, I span the drill up too fast and took a load of paint off!!!!
I swore lots and kicked and punched a few things then swore again. Then starterd mixing up some paint :mad:

Yes you're right. Although when I was using it on my Earthshaker non diamond plate, I span the drill up too fast and took a load of paint off!!!!
I swore lots and kicked and punched a few things then swore again. Then starterd mixing up some paint :mad:
Mixing up some paint ! Love it..

It's a fine line you walk @Spandangler my first go I just wasn't brave enough! I bet you were gutted at what you'd done :eek:

Well the rebuild of the pf has begun. All the old broken plastics replaced with shiney new ones, new rubbers, going for the red with blue rubber flippers and blue posts. Waiting for the leds to arrive sadly a slight delay but should hopefully turn up before the new year fingers crossed:D

image.jpeg

Hi Rudi yes they are the red lightning ones, really pleased with them the colour goes really well with the theme especially with the blue posts

The pictures on your shop log of the PF and flippers look really good Rudi. Have you gone led's and if so what colour? I'm splitting my PF into two colours, looking forward to getting them and seeing how they look

Collected the backbox today, a big shout out and :thumbs: to @replicas for the fantastic printing job done on the caution text. Top notch guy and has a first rate collection of games. Thanks for the game on SM & LFD :clap::clap::clap::clap:

image.jpeg

A little bit more work done on Drac before the big day :clap:

Plastics starting to go back on, the ramps and rails back in. They've come up great :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I think our plastics of come I've got something to pay a customs charge on and can't be anything else
Great News Rudi just let me know if I owe anything extra. How's your BSD coming along I'm looking forward to seeing it switched on, have you sorted the switch and coil issues?

No still not sorted not touched it for a few days finishing off painting jobs. If I can't sort it Neil f is gonna come out in the new year

Back
Top Bottom