What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Hawkins ... stranger things thread

but isn't the main theme music some nasty dance mix thing? I like the stock music on modes to, sorry.. ha ha

maybe its time to so another mypinbalsl tweak like i did with gotg.
Nope. Well not on my Cleland code it’s not. Try it. Also, I think I own you old GB PRO Jim 👍🏻 She’s still minty and being well looked after.

There was talk of a vault being released but I’m not convinced that will happen.

I cannot see it, given that it’s had it’s time in the limelight.

What I do find strange (pun intended), is that this was considered a terrible game when it was released and now it is one of the most popular, especially on the States.

What I do find strange (pun intended), is that this was considered a terrible game when it was released and now it is one of the most popular, especially on the States.

I didn't like it when I first played it but it grew on me after watching the series and giving it more time. Simple rules but loads to do.

Had its time in the limelight ? Really with the shows final season coming up ?

Don’t forget you would be paying £8500 for a pro and £11500 for a premium not sure people would want to pay that now for an old dmd pin

I didn't like it when I first played it but it grew on me after watching the series and giving it more time. Simple rules but loads to do.

Same! I hated it and thought it was a one shot game!

I think the new Gomez bond will turn out the same as stranger things hardly any code not really loved then rare when code comes good

Be good when they complete the series if they dumped a ton more stuff in the code to complete it … be epic that
More chance of a new pin like Chris said.

Licensing generally doesn’t work that way, you pay for what you get/can use at the time.

Plus there’s no where to add 3 seasons, inserts? Existing art is season 1 and 2 based. Shame Stern didn’t wait just one more year so they could use season 3, season 2 had some really **** episodes.

More chance of a new pin like Chris said.

Licensing generally doesn’t work that way, you pay for what you get/can use at the time.

Plus there’s no where to add 3 seasons, inserts? Existing art is season 1 and 2 based. Shame Stern didn’t wait just one more year so they could use season 3, season 2 had some really **** episodes.
True … can’t see them doing a st part 2 though

Before I go reading the Pinside threads again , I'm still confused about whats required for Cleland code update. Probably my age o_O

I have Cleland running on my Pro with 1.02 code. Came like that from previous owner 18 months ago.

To update to the latest Cleland sound package do I first have to update to 1.05 ??

Or do I just get hold of the latest Cleland code ?

Seems to be conflicting answers.

Im currently dl Cleland 1.05 from Jims Dropbox so will hopefully be up and running later tonight after Gabe's footie training. Will report back.

Before I go reading the Pinside threads again , I'm still confused about whats required for Cleland code update. Probably my age o_O

I have Cleland running on my Pro with 1.02 code. Came like that from previous owner 18 months ago.

To update to the latest Cleland sound package do I first have to update to 1.05 ??

Or do I just get hold of the latest Cleland code ?

Seems to be conflicting answers.

Just download the latest Cleland code, reformat the SD card containing the old code (backing up your scores and settings on a USB stick from the machine first if you want to keep them), then flash the SD card with the new image. Stick it into the machine and off you go. It might update some node boards before booting, can’t remember as it’s been a while since I installed it.

Back
Top Bottom