What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Big Phil added a new event:

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

A few people have been asking me for the dates. Here they are. You can't book any rooms just yet. I should be signing the contract with the hotel this coming week.

Read more about this event...

YOU CAN NOW RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOMS!

The only way you can do this is to either call the hotel direct on 01327 307000 and speak to Hollie (Please make sure you're speaking to the hotel and not the contact centre) or email HA0I0-RE@accor.com

Quote UKPinfest

£65 for single occupancy per night B&B
£75 for double/twin occupancy per night B&B

Last edited:
Definitely coming again this year, last year was great even with all the covid nonsense, so really looking forward to it his heart might even make it a weekend stay this year!

Can't wait. Might leave the kids at home this year, if I can get away with it!
Aw but one of my fondest (non pinball) memories from last year is seeing you running on the grass with them on an early morning. 😁 Three kids i swear 😆

But without them there will be drinks I suppose 😉

Good to hear Phil - would it be possible for them to give us a discount code so we can book on the website when the room booking opens? Think that might help with the room challenges of last year.

Neil.

Aw but one of my fondest (non pinball) memories from last year is seeing you running on the grass with them on an early morning. 😁 Three kids i swear 😆

But without them there will be drinks I suppose 😉

Exactly!

I hate to be that guy, but getting a bit boozy is my main reason for flyin solo.

I feel bad, but I'm sure I'll get over it.

Fantastic news Phil. Looking forward to a great event this year. I can only say that organising Pinfest is very much appreciated. Thank you for making such a monumental effort For the community.

Good to hear Phil - would it be possible for them to give us a discount code so we can book on the website when the room booking opens? Think that might help with the room challenges of last year.

Neil.

More importantly Neil think we should first ensure they have enough kegs of Camden pale this time. Priorities.

More importantly Neil think we should first ensure they have enough kegs of Camden pale this time. Priorities.

All jokes aside massive thanks and respect to @Big Phil and the rest of the volunteers for putting on the best and biggest pinball show in the UK. They could serve me lukewarm fosters all weekend and I'd still be laughing by Sunday.

Last edited:
Yay! I hugely regretted missing 2021 show after being there every year since 2013 (I think) Will be there this year with bells on to make up for it!

Back
Top Bottom