What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

Anyone travelling (or know anyone ) from the Southampton area who can pick up a MPU board and bring to Pinfest for @Lecari's DINER?

Claire's got a courier sorted to get it to Peters tonight so he can bring it up. 🤞

Does mean all the high scores will be lost so I expect you all to get on it as @Wayne J 's GC will be gone 😆

Can we bring are own beer? Does the hotel allow out side goods or do we have to smuggle them in

You certainly can, but I don't think you should drink it in the bar area (or probably not in the show hall either since it has its own bar).

In any case I'd certainly recommend purchasing some drinks from the bar too in order to help support them and give the show a good rep. They do often have a special deal on one or more beers.

However, last year I got there and was instantly told "all the good beer has run out" (I blame Poibug), so had to go and get a few decent ones from Tesco.

Anyone there able to update the decent beer status?

You certainly can, but I don't think you should drink it in the bar area (or probably not in the show hall either since it has its own bar).

In any case I'd certainly recommend purchasing some drinks from the bar too in order to help support them and give the show a good rep. They do often have a special deal on one or more beers.

However, last year I got there and was instantly told "all the good beer has run out" (I blame Poibug), so had to go and get a few decent ones from Tesco.

Anyone there able to update the decent beer status?
Just having my first pint of Camden Pale Ale 😋

I said to the barman I hope they have stocked up this year and I wouldn't say it was a confident answer.

Also on tap Stella, Guinness, Becks Bier and Magners

Come to think of it, couldn't we create a dummy pinball machine for next year, where the cab is a keg and the coindoor has a tap on it?

here’s the trick.
1. buy a bottle of wine at the bar. when it’s empty (about 20 mins) go back to your room and refill the bottle with your own chateau du plonk.

Or the cheap version.
2. just wander around with your own bottle of wine. any sign of being rumbled: hand it to the Mrs.

Back
Top Bottom