What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 - August 27th, 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither, just usually a bit of a lull before it goes mad with people pledging machines and arguing about what should and shouldn’t be in competitions etc

Brought my vip tickets a while ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the UK extending the lock down and the date of review edging closer to the event, is there a chance Pinfest could be cancelled?

Last edited:
There's always that possibility but it's another five weeks after the extended restriction date. I'm pretty confident it'll still be allowed to take place.

I always knew the restriction date would be extended. It was inevitable. They're doing vaccinations by vulnerability. Young 'uns last and they're the ones out partying. This is why I called off NERG. Date was just too close to June 21st. I was happy to plough ahead with pinfest as it was 9 weeks after the original restriction lifting date.

My room transferred over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You have to either speak to Hollie direct at the hotel or email her. That's the only way you can get a room from the pinfest reservation.

I've emailed her to ask about the allocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom