What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 - August 27th, 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because I've been swimming in the pool while you are still in your pit recovering from the night before.

It’s a good pool, sauna and steam room and jacuzzi is magic. Brilliant for sore heads , sore backs and wrists after a day of pinball . There was even some friendly games of pinhead volleyball in the past [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your hotel confirmation carefully - I've just had mine through and they got my name wrong, the room type and price wrong, and I think my dates wrong too although the printout comes out garbled so it's not clear - what a bunch of plonkers :-(

Check your hotel confirmation carefully - I've just had mine through and they got my name wrong, the room type and price wrong, and I think my dates wrong too although the printout comes out garbled so it's not clear - what a bunch of plonkers :-(
At least you got something, I've still no email. I'll ring them again.

My confirmation doesn’t have the price on it.

This is what I got - (when I opened it in Word rather than looking at it on my browser it came out looking OK),
but yes the dates are wrong too (I specifically said I wanted a single room for 4 nights leaving on the Monday)

daventry.jpg

struggling to book a room - I end up in the call centre who have no idea about the pinfest rate.

are you going through to bedrooms or events or something else?

Neil.

struggling to book a room - I end up in the call centre who have no idea about the pinfest rate.

are you going through to bedrooms or events or something else?

Neil.
I rang 01327 307000 and spoke to the hotel
Because it was weekend the guy who answered said he couldn't make the reservation himself but would pass it on to Hollie when she came in, which he obviously did even if it got garbled on the way

I've booked 2 single rooms for 2 nights, the Friday and Saturday so we'll be there from Friday to Sunday which was when I thought it runs too though it seems some are booking Thursday to Monday? My booking confirmation says CLASSIC DOUBLE ROOM X2 and the rate is £62?

I've booked 2 single rooms for 2 nights, the Friday and Saturday so we'll be there from Friday to Sunday which was when I thought it runs too though it seems some are booking Thursday to Monday? My booking confirmation says CLASSIC DOUBLE ROOM X2 and the rate is £62?
Thursday for setup, and pre show banter
Monday is to avoid the Sunday night rush departure (and I'm not sure if some tear down can be left until the Monday morning - Phil can you confirm?)
Rooms can be cancelled FOC until very late, so I will cancel my Sunday night if it looks like others aren't planning to stay - I'll need to decide before booking my van in any case

Has anyone actually paid yet? I was told no deposit and you pay on the day?

Thursday for setup, and pre show banter
Monday is to avoid the Sunday night rush departure (and I'm not sure if some tear down can be left until the Monday morning - Phil can you confirm?)
Rooms can be cancelled FOC until very late, so I will cancel my Sunday night if it looks like others aren't planning to stay - I'll need to decide before booking my van in any case

Yeah, we normally pack the machines and leave them in the room till Monday morning. After breakfast, we load the remaining vans then set off home. The hotel is quite relaxed. I think it helps that we also tidy the place up and pack up all the tables and chairs for them too. We're a tidy bunch.

thanks for the email address, Emailed holly, as it turned out my booking from last year had moved over! I'm heading up on Thursday night.

Neil.

These people are absolutely useless, had a confirmation but website didn’t recognise the reservation number and there was no mention of cost. Requested another confirmation (also as mine looked nothing like the one posted above) and now that’s come through but the room type & price has changed??
Classic Double - £62 a night (should have been Twin Room - £71 a night)
No doubt we’re all dumped in a room together - I get top bunk!

Any idea if VIP tickets are still available? I know it says on the site only 150 are available. Who’s the best person to ask?

Had to chase for my booking confirmation, then it came through, 2 nights not 3 - a quick email to hollie and all sorted Fri, Sat, Sun nights. Gonna get messy..........

Great, how do you go about getting one? Is it if you bring a game?
Cheers

Yep or you can buy a VIP ticket on the Pinfest website [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom