What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 - August 27th, 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got all mine booked, very straight forward emailing holly direct. Vip ticket booked also. Should be a great weekend [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we having name badges this year.?

pinball info username and real name.

easy me : AlanJ. & Alan Jones. but you buggeroos who insist on calling yourself “terminator” or “spartacus” - i want to know you’re really called Neville Longbottom

Maybe a thread on here with pics so we know who’s who?

Bonsoir

Quelle bonne nouvelle, merci merci merci
Je vais faire le maximum pour apporter un flipper (si la douane le permet)

Je veux jouer a Orbitor
Je veux faire le NBA Challenge Ecossais
Je veux faire les jeux de Neil sur Shadow le soir avec vous tous (même si je ne comprend rien)
Je veux boire du cidre

À bientôt
Victor

Google translate: -

Good evening

What good news, thank you thank you thank you
I will do my best to bring a pinball machine (if customs allow it)

I want to play Orbitor
I want to do the Scottish NBA Challenge
I wanna do Neil's games on Shadow at night with you all (even though I don't understand a thing)
I want to drink cider

See you soon
Victor

I just hope you and other Europeans are allowed to travel. Jump a queue to get your covid vaccination

Google translate: -

J'espère juste que vous et les autres Européens êtes autorisés à voyager. Sautez une file d'attente pour obtenir votre vaccination contre le covid

Hope plans are going ok for this event, seems to have gone quiet lately. All being well hope to see you in August.

Just booked 3 VIP tickets for the weekend. We first came in 2019, made a couple of etiquette faux pas, had a great day.
Since then, finished my vpin, bought Wonka, recently moved in ST for my bro-in-law.
Really looking forward to being brave enough to say high to you guys, and buying a beer for several of the people on here that have been so generous with their time helping me get going.
Hope we might be able to tag along to one of the socials too :)

Oh, and if an extra couple of fairly unskilled pairs of hands is useful on the Friday - let me know. Always willing to help. :)

Steve.

Attachments

• 20190824_154053.jpg
    20190824_154053.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 40
Hotel and VIP tickets booked. Only staying Saturday night though as bring the good lady with me.
Look forward to meeting some old faces from the midlands league and putting some faces to names of all the rest from here.
Definitely think name badges would be a good idea.
Is that something we would need to make ourselves? @Big Phil

I've never done badges before. One of the good members on here decided to do them. One of the NLP team I believe?

Been a while since anyone has posted here! Who’s excited for august? What pins are planned?

Been a while since anyone has posted here! Who’s excited for august? What pins are planned?

UKPinfest 2021 Machine donation thread

Thanks but I get an error message telling me that I don’t have the permission to access the post or it has been removed

b96ac1c364e84bac25407492f6d7bd9c.jpg

Thanks but I get an error message telling me that I don’t have the permission to access the post or it has been removed

Try this one Ben [emoji106]

Try this one Ben [emoji106]

Thanks that worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom