What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 - August 27th, 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, you need to talk to Hollie, it’s madness but much easier to just do it..

there is also an email floating about for her if that’s easier, think it was @Benleigh250 that posted it up originally a few years back

I put all call in Thursday to the Hotel to get the discounted rate - they told me Hollie next in Monday 1st and I left my details for her to call me back, to make out room booking.

**** knows why no one else at the hotel can take an event booking though. Silly.
"covid" or "Brexit"

asshat organisations using every excuse but the honest one of their own incompetence.

Has anyone received an email confirmation yet? Hollie said she’s sent it (twice) but nothing yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume my booking has carried over... Was there a confirmation email? I don't recall one.
Do I keep the original rate?

I was VIP and in for the whole weekend.

Edit: silly memory, just checked my email and I had it moved to this year 🙄 27th check in and 30th check out.

Last edited:
Has anyone received an email confirmation yet? Hollie said she’s sent it (twice) but nothing yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't received an email either. I seem to remember having to chase them last time for the email that never turned up.

When it was cancelled last year I spoke to Hollie to confirm I could move the booking to this year. I asked if she could email me confirmation and it came through shortly afterwards.

The hotel has a spa and pool yeah? Might be good for some down time knowing all the alcohol I'll drink.
Any ideas on price of these facilities? 😉

The hotel has a spa and pool yeah? Might be good for some down time knowing all the alcohol I'll drink.
Any ideas on price of these facilities? 😉

Room Bookings: -
Thursday through to Sunday night are £62 single B&B, £72 double/twin B&B. Remember, you need to speak to the hotel direct during office hours and ensure you're speaking to either Hollie or Patrick and quote UKPinfest. The telelphone number is 01327 307000

Thursday through to Sunday night are £62 single B&B, £72 double/twin B&B. Remember, you need to speak to the hotel direct during office hours and ensure you're speaking to either Hollie or Patrick and quote UKPinfest. The telelphone number is 01327 307000
I'm already booked, just wondering if the pool/spa is included and if not how much extra!

I'm already booked, just wondering if the pool/spa is included and if not how much extra!
In 2018, the pool & steam room were free (dunno what other facilities there are, never went in there. That's all my other half used)

@Neil McRae says it's on so it's on! :clap:

Just Booked, to update, Patrick has left and Hollie is part time furloughed, Laura took my reservation just fine, she said anyone not offered discount must have gone to central reservations not the hotel direct. Looking forward to seeing and meeting you bunch of nutters!!

Just Booked, to update, Patrick has left and Hollie is part time furloughed, Laura took my reservation just fine, she said anyone not offered discount must have gone to central reservations not the hotel direct. Looking forward to seeing and meeting you bunch of nutters!!
look forward to a beer with you man!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom