What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2020 August 28th, 29th & 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when tickets go on sale? Don't want to miss out on the VIP tickets. Ta.

The hotel is around £72 per night, for double room, Including breakfast. Regardless if there's one, or two of you?

Might be a stupid question

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Info is in the first post but here you go: -

Thursday through to Sunday night are £62 single B&B, £72 double/twin B&B

The hotel is around £72 per night, for double room, Including breakfast. Regardless if there's one, or two of you?

Might be a stupid question

Think it’s £72/£62 for the two nights please correct me if I’m mistaken as I recall splitting the £72 with my room mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Info is in the first post but here you go: -

Thursday through to Sunday night are £62 single B&B, £72 double/twin B&B
Ah sorry!
I had just emailed Hollie and her confirmination didn't mention two people or the room size so I was confused.
I'm booked in anyhow [emoji16]

Thinking of going VIP!

Ah sorry!
I had just emailed Hollie and her confirmination didn't mention two people or the room size so I was confused.
I'm booked in anyhow [emoji16]

Thinking of going VIP!

Go for it I’m doing the same! Though plan to arrive later on the Friday than this year as too much hanging around the hotel waiting for the 7pm opening!

If anyone is staying over on the Sunday evening, we leave a few machines set up for a chilled celebratory session. All welcome. Nice chilled atmosphere. Food, beer, pinball, chatting and laughter.

Now there’s an idea.....

If anyone is staying over on the Sunday evening, we leave a few machines set up for a chilled celebratory session. All welcome. Nice chilled atmosphere. Food, beer, pinball, chatting and laughter.
Now there’s an idea.....

That sounds good, it would be great to meet people in a more personal environment :) Very tempting

Price of admission is 'only' setting down the rest of the machines and loading back into the vehicles of those people who brought machines. 😋

I'm going to get two of the VIP pass when I can. It's not likely to sell out quickly is it?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I'm going to get two of the VIP pass when I can. It's not likely to sell out quickly is it?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Think all passes and tickets were available to purchase on the day? Grateful if @BigIan can please confirm

Still plenty of tickets left. The VIP haven't sold out previous years. Personally, I think the evening sessions are the best part of the event. Surprised it hasn't sold out yet.

Still plenty of tickets left. The VIP haven't sold out previous years. Personally, I think the evening sessions are the best part of the event. Surprised it hasn't sold out yet.

Early days Phil..!

Yeah I can confirm, or you could ask big Phil as he’s the guy with all the info [emoji848]

best to order them sooner rather than later, must do that myself soon also [emoji1783]

Yes sorry Phil name mix up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom