What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKCS 2019

Rah I unfortunately can’t make this as I’m flying back in on the Saturday from Europe! Have fun!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dan's choice based on machines not played in the past ukcs finals. Remember it is possible to get almost 1B points in 1 shot..! :thumbs:
It's possiblle to get over 2Bil with 1 shot 8f you build the Hyperspace hurry up.

Congratulations @alchy UKCS champion 2019 - fantastic final game of AFM - turned it on when it mattered mate! And after a very early start.

Well done @mufcmufc (2nd) and @robotgreg (3rd) - some great games in a closely contested final, i think everyone blew up something!

Fantastic job @NewForestPinballJr running the whole distance from the very first round. What a performance - sorry you couldnt make it for the final on Sunday.

Thanks @DanLewell for organising and @Moonraker & co for hosting. Fantastic weekend's pinball!

Congratulations @alchy UKCS champion 2019 - fantastic final game of AFM - turned it on when it mattered mate! And after a very early start.

Well done @mufcmufc (2nd) and @robotgreg (3rd) - some great games in a closely contested final, i think everyone blew up something!

Fantastic job @NewForestPinballJr running the whole distance from the very first round. What a performance - sorry you couldnt make it for the final on Sunday.

Thanks @DanLewell for organising and @Moonraker & co for hosting. Fantastic weekend's pinball!

Sounds like grew fun see some of you on Sunday at flip out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you to all those who attended the UKCS and supported the side tournaments! It was much appreciated :clap:

Side tournament results are as follows:

Saturday - Classic Pingolf
1, Wayne Johns
2, Craig Pullen
3, Rich Mallett
4, Nick Hamill
5, Peter Blakemore
5, Leo Marshall
7, Tim Thornton
7, Sam McCourt
9, Dan Lewell
10, Keith Burden
11, Dave Tucker
12, Nick Marshall
12, Martyn Iles
12, Luke Grayson
12, Mike Parkins
16, Phoebe Lewell
16, Josh Iles
18, Hilary Hector
19, Mat Sims
20, Effie Lewell

Sunday - Modern Pingolf
1, Peter Blakemore
2, Rich Mallett
3, Josh Iles
4, Greg Mott
5, Nick Marshall
5, David Mainwaring
7, Tim Thornton
7, Andrew Wilson
9, Sam McCourt
10, Leo Marshall
11, Nick Hamill
12, Wayne Johns
13, Martyn Iles
13, Dan Lewell
15, Phoebe Lewell
16, Jason Webber
17, Effie Lewell
18, Hilary Hector

Thanks for posting, some of it is quite difficult to watch, the plunge on Pinball Magic, seemingly a guaranteed multiball so good strategy, but difficult to watch.

Back
Top Bottom