What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uk pinball party... Daventry baby!

Bayaz

Registered
Evening all,

Any of you going to the party? Silly question I know... I'm heading up hopefully with my brother and if we get our house in order we're gonna try the open tournament on Saturday (1st time entering).. for those going would be good to see you there!

Cheers

Noel
Aka Bayaz

Yep, will be there with my son, Friday to Sunday

Unfortunately away for the party.

Anyone going from the North East (Newcastle/Sunderland/Durham) that would be willing to pick something up for me?

Thanks
Geoff

There Saturday, I would do the whole weekend if it weren't for my Dad's birthday!

Fingers crossed I'll be there before opening on Saturday morning and will stay overnight until the end on Sunday.

And if you're really lucky I'll be dragging along my Vector too ;)

Still need to get 100% confirmation I can make it but pretty much 99.9%

Friday aft 'til sunday, and im sure @Wizcat will no doubt be following me down the M6..

I thought you were talking about Paul eyeing up those pigs in knickers at the hotel reception.

Reactions: JMP
That was some of the finest female talent Newcastle had on offer.

Beer goggles? What beer goggles?

Also, I will be putting an entry in for the team tournament. I think @Pudsey pinball , little miss matchmaker Lorena and @Arv are joining the mighty Knights of the Pin Table, yes?

Looking forward to it... had to convince the missus that a holiday break was better the weekend before so I could make the show... went down well!

Back
Top Bottom