What's new

UK Pinball Party .... Parts Pre-Orders

pinballmania

Site Supporter
If you intend buying parts at the UK Pinball Party this year, I am now taking pre-orders. Pre-orders will be prepared ready for collection, so you won’t miss any play time!! Payment is only required on the day, so no commitment. Pre-ordering also ensures that the things you want will be available, and if you have any special order parts for things I don’t normally stock ( including parts from Pinball Resource ), get your requests in now so that I can get them ordered in for you. ( Non-stock special order items may require payment in advance. )

I will be taking parts pre-orders right up to the day of the Party, subject to availability of stock

I will be on the stand as much as possible, but in my absence my wife Lisa will be there. She has limited knowledge of the parts, so if you need‘tricky’ parts, best to pre-order or catch me whilst I’m on the stand.

Special order request need to be with me within the next two weeks !!

Andy

www.pinballmania.co.uk

Andy. Is it possible to order system 11 side rails? The longer length ones from taxi, SoF etc..

Maybe. But shipping is a killer. What machines exactly would you want them for. As there are a few variants. Then l'll cost them for you.

Looks like they would be circa £80 a pair before UK delivery. If i can get them at this rate, is this something you'd be interested in. Anyone else want a set?

43" - Earthshaker, Police Force, Bad Cats, Whirlwind, Rollergames, Diner

51" - Space Station, Cyclone, Swords of Fury, Taxi, Jokerz!

Thanks Andy. Let me speak to Matt Adams today. He's doing the refurb. If he hasn't put the old side rails on yet, then yes.
If he has, it might be too risky to remove them again without damaging the new decals. I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks mate

Tomorrow Friday 8th is the last day I can take requests for special order of non-stock items from Pinball Life, Marco or Pinball Resource. After that it'll be from stock items only. Order for stock items will be taken right up to the day, and can be amended or cancelled right up to the day.

Tomorrow Friday 8th is the last day I can take requests for special order of non-stock items from Pinball Life, Marco or Pinball Resource. After that it'll be from stock items only. Order for stock items will be taken right up to the day, and can be amended or cancelled right up to the day.
Hi Andy,

I'm still looking for one more Bally mini-flipper shoe & shaft. I believe this is Bally part no. A-2747-12 (see http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/BLY_Parts_1980/index.html#/69/zoomed) which is part of the complete ASE-2214-25/26 assembly although the PARAGON manual lists ASE-2214-27, but I can't find that in any of the Bally parts manuals.

This bit:

miniflippershaftthingie-jpg.6706

I don't like the 2-piece part from PB Resource, but I'm pretty sure this is the correct part from Marco:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-2747-12

www.marcospecialties.com__images_products_A_2747_12_detail.JPG

Assuming you'll need payment in advance? Let me know...

Whilst I can work out the second part, a part number would be useful for the first.

Hi Andy, I need some of the amber tinted bulbs on the stand-up HBO episode board on Sopranos, and also as GI lighting at the back of RBION. (Are they the same bulb?) Either way, a box of 10 for each would be ideal.

Cheers,
Phil

Hi Andy, I'm after an arm assembly for a South Park, part number 515-6526-00.

Cheers, Craig

Ok. Too late to order, but I believe I have one in stock. Will reserve for you.

Andy, will you have the Molex connector blocks for the G.I. ?
Will need a couple to get a game up and running.

Back
Top Bottom