What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uk pinball party... Daventry baby!

Have a great time folks but I wont be making this one now. I could see it was going to be difficult with some other commitments and I hoped a window was going to open for Sunday but it hasn't. To add to the mix I handed my notice in last month and now have no job :rolleyes:, so I am saving the pennies.

That is like finding the next wife before you divorce the first.
It can get to a point and I realise that today is the day and I don't let silly things like the future get in the way. Getting another job is tricky with the work I do whilst still working on another contract. Fingers crossed a new job will be found next week.

Do we by chance have a full list of the tables being used in the tournaments available yet?

Thanks

That is like finding the next wife before you divorce the first.
It can get to a point and I realise that today is the day and I don't let silly things like the future get in the way. Getting another job is tricky with the work I do whilst still working on another contract. Fingers crossed a new job will be found next week.

Best of luck Jeff, sometimes these things are needed for a better end.

Do we by chance have a full list of the tables being used in the tournaments available yet?

Thanks

Yes, but we don't publish it as a lot can change between now and tomorrow when machines arrive. It also stops people having an advantage looking up rules in advance of the day concerned. Plus we don't want people travelling specifically to play a certain machine only to find it is tournament or kids use only...

Many tables selected are duplicates so they are on the show floor and in tournaments however there are a few (A listers) that are tournament only but that is normally balanced by a few that are none tournament use and remain on the show floor.

Sorry to hear both Dan and now Geoff the ref won't be making the show.
Both will be missed.

First time doing all 3 days this year. Gonna be pinball'd right out by end of it :clap:

Can only make the Sunday due to work on Saturday night, did have the room booked at the hotel too! That will be finish disco and bed at 2.00am and up at 7.00am to get to the party!

Can only make the Sunday due to work on Saturday night, did have the room booked at the hotel too! That will be finish disco and bed at 2.00am and up at 7.00am to get to the party!

:( Have some pro plus & we'll keep the games warm for you :)

Yes, but we don't publish it as a lot can change between now and tomorrow when machines arrive. It also stops people having an advantage looking up rules in advance of the day concerned. Plus we don't want people travelling specifically to play a certain machine only to find it is tournament or kids use only...

Many tables selected are duplicates so they are on the show floor and in tournaments however there are a few (A listers) that are tournament only but that is normally balanced by a few that are none tournament use and remain on the show floor.

and it gives other people time to read up on the nuances of the games they don't know;):rofl:

It's like waiting for Xmas... my missus complains that every tab on my Internet is something to do with pinball... at least it's not 'questionable content'...

Com'on Daventry hurry up!

See you all there (not to rub it in for those that can't make it).

Big change of plan ! I can now make it as my hand op' has been postponed by two weeks!! So, I will be cadging a lift down and hoping that I can get a cancellation for the open.
see you all there!
this really is a turn up for the books :)

Spazzed my back out again lastnight. Seems incredibly unlikely I'll make it to Daventry now

Sorry @Pudsey pinball , @Arv . you'll need a sub for team tourney. maybe @TYHO or @replicas can help?

Have fun whilst I strategize the best way to get out of bed :(

Spazzed my back out again lastnight. Seems incredibly unlikely I'll make it to Daventry now

Have fun whilst I strategize the best way to get out of bed :(

take 2 co-codamols and 2 x nurofen plus and your back will be 100%. (for 4 hours)
both availabe in boots without presciption

Having just had a major back op after over a year with what can only be described with CHRONIC back pain, I'm sure i can grab some Gabapentin or maybe some meloxicam or some Co-Dhydromol..... it's like a mini-pharmacy here!!

There you go @Wizcat you'll Be fine on co-codamol and those ones Paul mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom