What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uk pinball party... Daventry baby!

Not looking good this end, def won't be entering torny. The tables in that section play nice.

I've done last couple of years , so can't hurt for another years wait :( (cue Coldplay, cold bath)

Was reading on Wikipedia about Benny. Another character in the backdrop of my 70s/80s childhood, but it seems his shows haven't been aired on UK TV for years. Seems they're considered a bit tasteless and demeaning. Apparently Charlie Chaplin was a big fan!

I'm Tim Thornton and I want YOU to be part of my UK Pinball Team Tournament Team on Friday 29th August. We will be called Pinball Wazzocks and we will be VICTOOORIOUUUUUS!

I'm going Sunday, I was supposed to be meeting you there. You owe me beer lol :rofl:

Ah mate. I'll leave a couple of pints behind the curtain for ya ;) It may be Sunday. But whatever it is, I can only do one day :(

I didn't recognize you 'cos you keep changing your avatar! Hopefully see you there... we can chew the fat of Paragon over a beer ;)

Defo Peter. I'll wear a cheese and potato pie on my head so you can recognise me:rofl:

Just thought i'd resurrect this thread with it now being less than a week away!

I will be there and would like to meet some of you guys from here....though not knowing what you all look like will make that difficult! No doubt i'll bump in to some of you for the Pinball Open on Saturday :)

pudsey pinball and jim @myPinballs right on your doorstep

I'll be at the party-look for a yellow jordan baseball or wesh cap,maybe a NLP blue shirt

Same re another NLP bloke Daz aka Replicas-he will have a baseball cap and prob a NLP Tee too!!

Thats great!! Will keep an eye out for you both.

I'll make it easy for anyone - i'll be the long haired hippy wearing a Tales from the Crypt t-shirt....should be easy to spot!

Cool I can't wait until daventry. Ill probs be wearing my PAC man t shirt I'll look out for you 2. Do you have local meets I need to get a fix for my pinball craving there's only 3 pins in Leeds that are any good . Scared stiff at fab. Dark night at kirkstall road. And attack from mars at brudenell.

I'll make it easy for any of you to id me at the party... I'm 6'4 and I'll get my little girl to make me a loom band... that should keep her busy whilst I play / practise for the weekend...

Hmmm, the long haired hippy in the TFTC shirt.

Possibly not quite as distinctive as you'd imagine.

Not to be confused with the ...............

Long haired hippy in black (me)
Long haired hippy in a yellow hat (poi)
Long haired hippy with a beard (robin)
Long Haired hippy in a large hat (Grizz)

Somewhere there is a poverty struck barber who's missing potential custommers

Should we narrow it down by age? The fact we'll be at the bar? Bugger, this might take a while.......

I'll be wearing my custom one-off PARAGON t-shirt, because I'm such a saddo... :thumbs:

View attachment 8940 View attachment 8939

Slight change of plan as I'll be there on Sunday instead of Saturday. And as I've arranged to collect GOLD BALL on either the way there or way back I won't be able to fit in VECTOR.

I should be easy enough to spot in my white PARAGON t-shirt (red Bally logo on front, black Paragon logo on the back). I used to be a long-haired hippy ;)

i'm so totally jealous of all you feckers going to the pinball show this weekend.

i'm out in Taipei, being bored. i just went and got a 100NT (two quid) haircut that looks pretty much as expected - it's the kind of haircut that, if Kim Jong Un went to get it, he would say he looked terrible.

Hmmm, the long haired hippy in the TFTC shirt.

Possibly not quite as distinctive as you'd imagine.

Not to be confused with the ...............

Long haired hippy in black (me)
Long haired hippy in a yellow hat (poi)
Long haired hippy with a beard (robin)
Long Haired hippy in a large hat (Grizz)

Somewhere there is a poverty struck barber who's missing potential custommers

Should we narrow it down by age? The fact we'll be at the bar? Bugger, this might take a while.......

Keeping on the hippy theme I think it should be "If you're going to San Fran Daventry, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair".

Back
Top Bottom