What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Open @ Croydon Hilton 29/09/22-02/10/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Attendees updated, some interesting names registered :D

92 registrations and more to come.

For those less obsessive, here is a little snapshot of some of the talent gracing our shores.

Daniele Acciari - 4x world champion
Jorgen Holm - world champion
Peter Anderson - former world number 1 and 1x Major top 4
Julio Vicario Soriano - 3x Major top 4
Viggo Löwgren - current world number 5
Arvid Flygare - current world number 6
Mads Kristensen - 1x Major top 4

And a bunch of other incredible players.

Not since 2009 and the glory days of Pinballers Anonymous when the UK held the World Championships have so many incredible players come to play over here. And there are still 3 months for others to sign-up!! What a coup

Buzzzzzzzzzzzing

I’m going to sign up this week
just the Saturday, as I’m a terrible player at best, so no need for Sunday

I’ve been watching more and more competitive pinball online recently, it fascinates me
so really interested to see an event like this in person

really looking forward to it

Scary, Leo was about as good as him when he played him in 2019. Shows what a lot of practise can do for you
No doubt you've definitely got to put the time in for practice, as well as the time and travel for competing if you want to rise to the top - as well as actually having come talent :)

I’ve just signed up as well.
I’ll probably never get a chance to compete in one of the big American comps, so this is the next best thing.
Thanks for organizing this Neil, I’m sure it will be a great experience and a huge success.
Really looking forward to being a part of UK Pinball history.

New sponsors:

TelcoDR
BT
TelecomTV
Google Cloud
TILT Birmingham
Nokia
Juniper Networks
Qwilt

NeIl.

See if you can get these guys onboard to dovetail with Qwilt:

Back